Trade possibility? Ryan Fitzpatrick

SNDavidson

Reaction score
He looks like a really nice 1-2 year stopgap and appears just solely from style/competitive nature to fit both Waldron and Carroll.

I'd be intrigued..

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
flv":4rppbtpc said:

Welp, if that's the best you got, curious what you'll think when they bring Kaep in for another look.

flv

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3i9snllm said:
Welp, if that's the best you got, curious what you'll think when they bring Kaep in for another look.
1) Fitzpatrick will be a FA. You don't trade for FAs.
2) Fitzpatrick is injured, and given the nature of the injury, his age, and his scrambling style of QB play he is likely to retire.
3) If you want Fitzpatrick as the Seahawks QB post a thread in the Seahawks forum rather than the NFL forum, or post your comment in 1 of the threads about possible QB starters in 2022. Maybe you should have posted it in your earlier Kaepernick thread since you obviously have a fixation with him.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
flv":3ams0r4e said:
SNDavidson":3ams0r4e said:
1) Fitzpatrick will be a FA. You don't trade for FAs.
You do if other teams want him.

2) Fitzpatrick is injured, and given the nature of the injury, his age, and his scrambling style of QB play he is likely to retire.
Fitzpatrick was injured week one, think a competitor might want a chance at the playoffs? Think he might stand in the pocket more and wing it or dump it? He could be Phillip Rivers light.

3) If you want Fitzpatrick as the Seahawks QB post a thread in the Seahawks forum rather than the NFL forum, or post
your comment in 1 of the threads about possible QB starters in 2022. Maybe you should have posted it in your earlier Kaepernick thread since you obviously have a fixation with him.

OK? My understanding is he's an NFL free agent, like you mentioned, so I posted this in the NFL forum.

You gonna ask me about Kaep?

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Go ahead and ban me bros, there's other sites ;)

djb28

Reaction score
Baker Mayfield is on the block. I say we take him!

Latest posts