Justin Smith has a partially torn tricep

Axx

Reaction score
a torn tricep is the worst injury you can get on your muscle, he has to be done for the year. Justin Smith is a tough guy though but even he is still a human.

I think its in our best interest to root for the 49ers against green bay because we already know Russell Okung can get down and dirty with the other Smith guy.

At this point im not even sure if they can get past the Vikings considering how Adrian Peterson is playing.
I would rather play a Justin Smithless 49ers than Green bay in the snow for the NFC championship game (Assuming we beat Washington then Atlanta)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... iceps-tear

LawHawk

Reaction score
Axx":dt7w8mts said:
I would rather play a Justin Smithless 49ers than Green bay in the snow for the NFC championship game (Assuming we beat Washington then Atlanta

Agree. We can beat the 49ers in their house. I think we can beat the Packers too but I would be more confident against the Niners.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
More excuses for the Whiners...sucks for Justin Smith though. He's an anchor for that D and they just seem lost without him.

The Radish

Reaction score
This is the 3rd Smith post about his tricep.

This week is Rams week boys and girls, we can talk about this when we play the ninnirs again.

:roll:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
The Radish":321s15zw said:

This week is Rams week boys and girls, we can talk about this when we play the ninnirs again.

Well we won't really need to now will we.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
The Radish":22an7607 said:

Well...the Niners are beat up right now and J. Smith tops the list. Could the Cardinals pull the upset?? Then wouldn't it be relevant this week - thus in he NFL forum?

Shaz

Reaction score
Sucks for Cowboy, he's been an Iron man and stud for them for years

Hope he recovers, hate to see that type of injury to anyone