Rodgers bitching at his coach

Scottemojo

Reaction score
McCarthy threw an illegal challenge flag on a touchdown, and got flagged for it. it got reviewed, Rodgers came off the field and he let the coach just have it! I loved it.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I think Rodgers was throwing a fit wanting McCarthy to throw the flag because he didn't see Nelson pick it up & try to hide it.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
McCarthy had already thrown it from what I saw.

pehawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":10e9fkfg said:
I think Rodgers was throwing a fit wanting McCarthy to throw the flag because he didn't see Nelson pick it up & try to hide it.

Hahahaha. Scott's SOOOO dumb.

(pehawk does Tiger Woods fist pump then high-fives random 9yo boy).

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Carey should be fired for how he handled that play after what happened to Schwartz for doing the same thing. It shouldn't have been reviewed, correct? Carey claims the review buzzer went off first and negated the red flag review cancellation, but then proceeds to penalize McCarthy. That is major major bad handling of the situation and created some really bad thoughts in a few fans heads about where Mike Carey's head is and how he had decided to change that rule on the fly when the NFL said they would leave it as is for the majority of the year. If nothing else, Jim S. is owed a SERIOUS apology from the league, and they are going to need a serious explanation from Carey. Carey should be bumped from playoff duty. I question his integrity that much after that situation, and it was already in question after a few other things I've seen him do this year.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":v1didtll said:
SeatownJay":v1didtll said:

Hahahaha. Scott's SOOOO dumb.

(pehawk does Tiger Woods fist pump then high-fives random 9yo boy).
Glad you could high five a guy your size.
And yeah, I probably got it wrong. Or I didn't, and you caught SARS from some random kid for nothing.

pehawk

Reaction score
He's not random....anymore.

PFT pointed out that Schwartz WAS penalized for the same thing. Shady.

Shadier than a gaggle of 9yo's in my house.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Yes, he was and though it is a stupid rule, the NFL came out and said they absolutely would not change it or how it was called for the remainder of the year. So Carey takes it on himself? That sounds like insubordination to me, especially since it cost Detroit a game.

Dismas

Reaction score
Hear hear, Sharkhawk.

I was aghast at how they handled that, especially after it cost a team victory before.

kearly

Reaction score
Good for Mike Carey then. The NFL is acting beyond excuse for letting that rule last a day past the Detroit game. IMO, it is one of the worst and most ill-conceived rules in sports history.

Latest posts