Seattle Kraken Hockey

chris98251

Reaction score
Well if they are going green then The Hempsters could be the name....

Crizilla

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Reports are suggesting that Seattle's new NHL team name will be the Seattle "Activists". Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best, Jeff Bezos, Billy Gates, and the leaders of CHAZ/CHOP came together in a very powerful meeting Monday morning and expressed the need for their voices to be heard through the NHL. "Having the arena named after the worlds biggest problem right now, Climate Change, was important. It's our Pledge to literally have fans bring water to the game so we can use it and save the planet. It's our only hope. But having the team name be Activists really shows the rest of the nation who we are here in Seattle", Mayor Jenny Durkan said to reporters Monday afternoon. "Our planet is literally burning right now and social injustices are at an all time high". Reports also suggest NHL Seattle will put diversity first before skill when it comes to players out on the ice. "For years the NHL has had too many white players, it's time for a team to be at least 50% Black". The Seattle Activists will start their inaugural season in 2021 at Climate Pledge Arena.

Chawker

Reaction score
What a cock'in bull story.

The only cool name would be the "Seattle Sawyers" dressed like loggers wearing flannel looking jerseys while playing the intro to Rushs Tom Sawyer.

"A mordern day warrior mean mean stride,

Todays tom sawyer mean mean pride"

And a bear named "Stihlman" for a mascot.

And the Seattle fans go wild! :0190l:

CPHawk

Reaction score
Shouldn't even be named Seattle anymore. They should be the Chop Road blockers.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
CPHawk":rjgnx41o said:
Shouldn't even be named Seattle anymore. They should be the Chop Road blockers.
I like the Chop Road Warriors. Itll probably be a great name like Seattle Hockey Club.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Crizilla":gefuvrna said:
BREAKING NEWS: Reports are suggesting that Seattle's new NHL team name will be the Seattle "Activists". Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best, Jeff Bezos, Billy Gates, and the leaders of CHAZ/CHOP came together in a very powerful meeting Monday morning and expressed the need for their voices to be heard through the NHL. "Having the arena named after the worlds biggest problem right now, Climate Change, was important. It's our Pledge to literally have fans bring water to the game so we can use it and save the planet. It's our only hope. But having the team name be Activists really shows the rest of the nation who we are here in Seattle", Mayor Jenny Durkan said to reporters Monday afternoon. "Our planet is literally burning right now and social injustices are at an all time high". Reports also suggest NHL Seattle will put diversity first before skill when it comes to players out on the ice. "For years the NHL has had too many white players, it's time for a team to be at least 50% Black". The Seattle Activists will start their inaugural season in 2021 at Climate Pledge Arena.

Boomer humor is so cringe.

Reaction score
Chawker":e26wk34e said:
I read a artical this morning, and now they have pushed back the official announcement to this fall. WOW how am I not surprise. I'm starting to really hate this team of losers. They will be the laughing stock of the NHL.

You'll have some great company about 150 miles to the north. I'm sure your team will win a cup before ours.

Msfann

Reaction score
Why can they come up with a new team name for the redskins within 24 hours yet Seattle was awarded a NHL team in 2018 and we still don't know the freaking name?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Well, in this PC world in which we live in, perhaps an alternative to finding a name is just to sell the rights to a name, say.. sell it to Tmobile or someone that would be willing to pay lots of money into the naming rights.. Then with that money being made, it can be used into creating organization or something that will support the areas hockey leagues for our youth. It's how low I've sunk into finding a decent name for our team.. I don't like any of the choices really. Most are trendy, a lot are forced and some are just tiring, there's just nothing natural that jumps out at me.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Boeing made the flying fortress.. how about Seattle flying Puckers

Maulbert

Reaction score
Seattle NHL team to possibly announce name on Thursday:

NHL Seattle officials are expected to make a major announcement Thursday morning that will include the team's name, and could also shed light on their color scheme and logo, a source in the franchise told KOMO News.

The franchise on Wednesday emailed its fans with a link to a "sizzle reel" video, hinting that the name would soon be revealed. According to franchise officials, the announcement will be made through a livestream Thursday morning.

https://komonews.com/sports/nhl/nhl-seattle-set-to-announce-teams-name-thursday

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Let’s hope they follow thru with name, colors, jerseys designs, logos.
I’d be surprised if they Revealed all 4 things. It’s progress.

Please don’t let it be the Kraken, though I will get used to whatever it is.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2rg5od5y said:
Let’s hope they follow thru with name, colors, jerseys designs, logos.
I’d be surprised if they Revealed all 4 things. It’s progress.

Please don’t let it be the Kraken, though I will get used to whatever it is.

Just sayin', if it's Sockeye, they can use red thematically, differentiating themselves from every other Seattle team.