Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kraken fan interest, Hawk fans going to support?

Discuss any and all other sports-related topics. From the College Sports, Fantasy Sports, Archery to Water Polo and everything in between. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • As a long time .Net and Hawks fan I was wondering if you all are excited to support the Kraken and upcoming draft? Curious if any of the Hawks have mentioned the Kraken or have done any publicity out there for the new team? I think it's awesome that Seattle is getting a team and look for the Seattle fans to bring some of the "noise" during the games.

Full disclosure: I am a huuuuge NY Islanders fan having grown up playing on the same ice that the Isles used to practice at during their cup run in the 80's. With all due respect to football, hockey is by far the best sport to watch live so enjoy if you have not been to a game.

Go Hawks, Kraken/Isles
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• Yup, big fan. Been going to T-Birds games since 1984-85. Currently a Barzal fan as he played here.
    Glad to finally have a team.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• I'll be watching the games, and think we need a Kraken forum. RIght now int he Sports Bar:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173739

Marshawn Lynch, Shawn Kemp, Sue Bird among Seattle stars announcing Kraken expansion draft picks

Scheduled to reveal players selected by the Kraken in the draft (8 p.m. ET, ESPN2) are Seattle Storm guard Sue Bird, Seattle Sounders FC forward Jordan Morris, Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner and former running back Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Mariners outfielder Kyle Lewis, and former Seattle SuperSonics stars Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp as well as Hall of Fame coach Lenny Wilkens.

"They're all so into the Kraken. This was the easiest thing to book. The Kraken are the talk of the town right now," said Steve Mayer, the NHL's chief content officer and the executive producer of the draft.

Most of the celebrities will appear at Gas Works Park in Seattle, where a crowd of Kraken fans will gather

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173737

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/318 ... raft-picks
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• They lost me when they chose that minor league class name.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Never been a fan of hockey, so probably will never watch.
    notyou
    NET Rookie

• Please everyone, visit this topic in the sports bar.
    It’s not a Seahawks.net main page topic.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Maulbert wrote:They lost me when they chose that minor league class name.

That's what they get for not picking the Freeze.

Anyway, Krak Yes, I'm on board!!
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

• seabowl wrote:As a long time .Net and Hawks fan I was wondering if you all are excited to support the Kraken and upcoming draft? Curious if any of the Hawks have mentioned the Kraken or have done any publicity out there for the new team?

This went on the car Dec. 2020....

Image[/quote]
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

• NoChops wrote:
    seabowl wrote:As a long time .Net and Hawks fan I was wondering if you all are excited to support the Kraken and upcoming draft? Curious if any of the Hawks have mentioned the Kraken or have done any publicity out there for the new team?

This went on the car Dec. 2020....

You forgot to cover-up the state.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

• Threedee wrote:
    NoChops wrote:
    seabowl wrote:
    You forgot to cover-up the state.

HA! City life in Tejas ain't so bad. Its just those out in the sticks that screw it up for the rest of us. I'm a ten dollar uber away when the Kraken come to the AAC so I'll can deal...
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

• I'm already a Calgary Flames fan, so no. But I will be at the Flames/Kraken preseason game in Kent in October, and hopefully a handful of regular season games.
    DYLcurry59
    NET Veteran

• DYLcurry59 wrote:I'm already a Calgary Flames fan, so no. But I will be at the Flames/Kraken preseason game in Kent in October, and hopefully a handful of regular season games.

Hope you already have tickets or have an in.
    For the Everett preseason game my company has a big in, and asked my boss to look into it and he said he already did and odds are real slim.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information