Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who’s Kraken jersey are you going to get?

Discuss any and all other sports-related topics. From the College Sports, Fantasy Sports, Archery to Water Polo and everything in between. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • New NHL fan so I don’t know the players well.
    Any suggestions? I’d prefer to have a good player that will be around for awhile.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Chapow wrote:No one's heard of any of these guys unless they pronounce the word "about", "aboot". Best bet would probably be to just get a Rain City b!@ch Pigeons jersey.

https://store.barstoolsports.com/produc ... gJiOfD_BwE

I’m sorry but that’s AWESOME!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• My only two jerseys are Largent and Edgar, so, it's probably going to be awhile before I get more than a sweater or shirt.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

• Threedee wrote:My only two jerseys are Largent and Edgar, so, it's probably going to be awhile before I get more than a sweater or shirt.

I love the look of the Kraken blue jerseys. I just want a player that’s going to be here for awhile though since I will be using my own funds.
    Most of my Hawks jerseys were bought with my former employer supplied visa gift cards. That was their form of bonuses.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    Threedee wrote:My only two jerseys are Largent and Edgar, so, it's probably going to be awhile before I get more than a sweater or shirt.

I love the look of the Kraken blue jerseys. I just want a player that’s going to be here for awhile though since I will be using my own funds.
    Most of my Hawks jerseys were bought with my former employer supplied visa gift cards. That was their form of bonuses.

The one thing that the chosen name guarantees is fun aesthetics.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:New NHL fan so I don’t know the players well.
    Any suggestions? I’d prefer to have a good player that will be around for awhile.

I would go with Matthew Beniers. first draft pick, probably will be here a few years, I would rather wait though and find a Nasty Defensemen thats a bit of an enforcer, sorry but still liked the Hansens :) and Slap Shot.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:New NHL fan so I don’t know the players well.

I would go with Matthew Beniers. first draft pick, probably will be here a few years, I would rather wait though and find a Nasty Defensemen thats a bit of an enforcer, sorry but still liked the Hansens :) and Slap Shot.

My first thought was Beniers but is he going to make the team out of the gate?
    Yeah I want a scorer or an enforcer.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:New NHL fan so I don’t know the players well.

My first thought was Beniers but is he going to make the team out of the gate?
    Yeah I want a scorer or an enforcer.

1st ever pick better make the team. City has to identify with someone and they need a guy to market, I hope this is the guy.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Thought Beniers was returning to Michigan this year. Probably a better move in the long run.
    Hawks 'n Nucks
    NET Practice Squad

• Eberle is the best, but since he played for the Thunderbirds, Alexander True is my pick.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• Just spent way too much on a custom Blue Yanni Gourde (#37) Jersey from the Kraken iceplex @ Northgate.
    They were out of Gourde jerseys and didn’t know when they were getting more in. They said the best way was to go the custom route and it was the same price as the off the shelf ones.
    Wait time is 2-3 weeks since there is such a huge demand.

Being a new hockey fan is going to be expensive.
    Luckily October is a 3 paycheck month for me.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• ZorntoLargent wrote:Eberle is the best, but since he played for the Thunderbirds, Alexander True is my pick.

I went the safe route with Gourde. There were Eberle jerseys @ the Kraken Ice Complex @ Northgate. They mainly had the blues ones and only had a few players in white.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I'm thinking Brandon Tanev is gonna be my favorite player. Funny guy.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information