DEF: Packers

Bench:

QB: B. Bortles
RB: D. Murray
RB: A. Morris
WR: T. Benjamin
WR: C. Hogan
TE: C. Fleener

Relatively happy with that, WR is probably the weakest area. I'm sure there will be the usual waiver wire gems to be had.

Any thoughts?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Solid team. You have a great bench. Love the depth with Bortles, Murray, Benjamin and Fleener. You have one of those rosters that will pay off in the long run. By either surviving injuries because you have depth, or being able to make trades because of your depth.

Sick RB trio. Good job handcuffing Ezekiel with Morris. Your WR's are a bit weak, I actually like Benjamin to finish ahead of Sanders by the end of the year. Who knows, maybe Simien lights it up.

Your team should do just fine. I'm guessing you weren't able to scoop up C-Mike?

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
My week 6 lineup cos I know you were all wondering (currently 5-0)

QB: C. Newton
RB1: E. Elliot
RB2: L. McCoy
WR1: T. Hilton
WR2: W. Fuller
TE: J. Graham
FLEX: D. Murray
K: S. Gotkowski
DEF: Bills

Bench:

QB: B. Bortles
RB: T. Coleman
RB: A. Morris
WR: T. Benjamin
WR: E. Sanders
TE: J. Reed

Had to bring in Stafford last week as both QBs were out and that meant dropping Rawls. When I got rid of Stafford I saw Coleman and thought he could be worth a stash rather than Rawls at the minute. Swapping Fleener for Graham was an easy choice when someone inexplicably put Graham on waivers (someone in another league put Baldwin on waivers for the bye and I snapped him up to) .

My WRs are a bit hit and miss after I swapped Hogan for Fuller but I didnt see many points for Sanders and Benjamin this week (good call so far).

Will keep an eye on the QB situation and Bortles should be a decentish back up if Newton still out.

How's everyone else going, top of the league or pissed off at those toss up decisions that go against you?