Drafted 2 teams yesterday, would appreciate some thoughts

arghawkfan

Reaction score
I drafted a 12 and a 10 team standard league last night, i feel pretty good about them, I went strictly with BPA so my teams are not very balanced, but overall i am pretty happy

12 team

QB Kirk Cousins
RB Lamar Miller
RB Le'veon Bell
WR Eric Decker
WR Kelvin Benjamin
FLEX CJ Anderson
TE Jordan Reed

Bench
RB Deangelo Williams
RB Chris Ivory
RB Isaiah Crowell
WR Marvin Jones
WR Josh Gordon
QB Ryan Tanehill

10 Team

QB Andrew Luck
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB CJ Anderson
WR Deandre Hopkins
WR Sammy Watkins
TE Zach Ertz
FLEX Eric Decker

Bench

RB Jeremy Langford
RB Melvin Gordon
RB Rashad Jennings
WR Marvin Jones
WR Kevin White
RB Alfred Morris

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Both are very good teams. Your team in the 12 team league is very impressive. That's a great RB trio for that size of a league. I'm not very high on Benjamin, and I'd personally start Jones over him in week 1. Benjamin isn't expected to play a full slate of snaps, and the Broncos have a tough defense. Benjamin, Gordon, Jones and Decker will be tough decisions after week 4.

Your other team is solid. Not a fan of taking Luck early as I believe you can get similar production later in the draft at QB. Great depth at RB on your bench with Langford, Gordon, Jennings.

I'd give your first team an "A" grade, your second team a "B" grade.

OP
OP
A

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Thanks for your Feedback Hawk-Lock, I felt better about my 12 team squad as well. In regards to Luck, he fell to me in the 6th round, so I already had 2 Rb's and 3 WR's on my team, and the next best TE on the board was Fleener and Julius Thomas, so I elected to select Luck, which goes against my norm of waiting on QB's. Sometimes you are on the clock and nobody on the board jumps out to you, but thankfully I was able to grab Langford, Melvin Gordon, Jennings and Marvin Jones in later rounds to fill my depth.