Supreme Court overturns federal ban on sports betting.

SeatownJay

Reaction score

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Such great news. I probably haven't gone more than a few days without making a sports bet in the last 5 years.

What can we expect from Washington State? Will they move forward with sports betting? With how liberal we are, I would expect we will allow sports betting.

Chapow

Reaction score
Pretty sure anyone that wanted to bet on sports was already doing it anyway as evidenced by the first part of Hawk-Locks post.

Having said that, the Supreme Court made the right decision IMO.

mrt144

Reaction score
Great for those who can sports bet in a responsible way. I'm not one.

chris98251

Reaction score
So does Shoeless Joe Jackson and Pete Rose get into the HOF now ?

mrt144

Reaction score
chris98251":3gztxaaw said:
So does Shoeless Joe Jackson and Pete Rose get into the HOF now ?
:lol: If only it worked that way. No worries, your grandkids cohort will put Pete in.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
So where will we be able to place if Washington State makes it legal. I hope it is as easy as going to the gas station to place bets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3eqwloz5 said:
So where will we be able to place if Washington State makes it legal. I hope it is as easy as going to the gas station to place bets

Look at your signature. If and when it becomes legal, folks shouldn't need to look further than an app on their phone to make bets.

I would be salivating if I was someone who developed gambling apps, gambling sites or had a stake in Fan Duel or Draft Kings.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":28k0w586 said:
dopeboy206":28k0w586 said:

Look at your signature. If and when it becomes legal, folks shouldn't need to look further than an app on their phone to make bets.

I would be salivating if I was someone who developed gambling apps, gambling sites or had a stake in Fan Duel or Draft Kings.

Nice! Do you think Washington state will jump on board? I sure as hell hope they do. They better!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1tbcmioc said:
Nice! Do you think Washington state will jump on board? I sure as hell hope they do. They better!
The state that made it a felony to gamble a single penny in poker online, to give more of a monopoly to the Native Americans? Yeahhhhh, don't hold your breath.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
So then let the Indians handle sports betting and ban online sports betting.