Seattle Bowl of Shame

Own The West

Reaction score
Ranting in another forum, I suggested stamping some players' names into the urinals of a local sports bar (that's not so local anymore but hey, I've been away for some years...)

But it got me thinking that if Slugger's or some such had a fund raiser where you could vote by putting money in a box with some infamous sports figures' name on it. And the the 'winners' names would be painted in the urinals for the coming year, who would you put your money on?

Assume three urinals. Go!

I'd put my money on: Ken Behring, Alex Rodriguez, and Clay Bennett.

chris98251

Reaction score
Own The West":26jcqlve said:
Ranting in another forum, I suggested stamping some players' names into the urinals of a local sports bar (that's not so local anymore but hey, I've been away for some years...)

But it got me thinking that if Slugger's or some such had a fund raiser where you could vote by putting money in a box with some infamous sports figures' name on it. And the the 'winners' names would be painted in the urinals for the coming year, who would you put your money on?

Replace Arod with Howard Schultz and you have a trifecta.

Threedee

Reaction score
chris98251":6pxtv9n3 said:
Own The West":6pxtv9n3 said:

Replace Arod with Howard Schultz and you have a trifecta.

My immediate reaction. Even my Darrell F. Bevell hatred doesn't surpass this trifecta. As for A-Roid, I never really hated him from the Seattle standpoint. I was irritated, but, I waited for him to build a solid record of being a general douchebag, and now I can call him A-Roid, and know that he was truly a disgrace.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Own The West":27zjgrvb said:

That's a good idea!

1. Ken Behring
2. Howard Schultz
3. Super Bowl XL Refs

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
What did Alex Rodriguez do that was wrong? He got a huge contract from another team and left. Any one of us would have done the same thing. I'm sure he didn't handle the PR gracefully but don't be so thin skinned about it. The year after he left the team won a buttload of games, so get over it. The fact that the Mariners have been horrible ever since is just a continuation of what baseball has been in the city since the beginning.

Clay Bennett did exactly what he said he would do, enabled by Howard Schultz. I don't blame Clay one bit for what happened.

My worse 3:

Behring
Etric Pruitt
Howard

Largent80

Reaction score
Own The West":2hjf4slc said:

YES.

What did Rodriguez do????...First of all he held the M's hostage right after they drafted him. Then he bolted for Texas and was a complete dick about all of it, on top of that, he was juicing the whole time. A COMPLETE and utter douchebag, get over THAT.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Well if we're going to get upset about juicing dicks then may as well quit being a sports fan.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lol but Arod was in Seattle in a Press conference and stated he loved Seattle and it wasn't about the Money, next day signs with Texas.