Since there are no live sports currently.....

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Been reliving Liverpool's season game by game via YouTube highlights.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Don't miss any of it ..
Money/greed took the fun out of it..Hope the NBA dies

chris98251

Reaction score
Fapping to Fox News anchors.

Not sure, have so little meaningful free time as it is, Football season is the time of year that is my escape time at least once a week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Backlog of stuff in the DVR and motorcycle rides whenever the weather cooperates (not today, it snowed).

My wife is a country music fan and I can tolerate it and we recorded the 8 part, 16 hour Ken Burns documentary on it that ran on PBS like 6-8 months ago and we've started on that for example.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The ponies are still running, so that's my $ source year round. It's more like a job I love than just entertainment though. As a matter of fct I'm just killing time right now waiting for the day's scratches to be posted so I can get to work! Got my butt kicked yesterday...
I don't watch NBA, but I REALLY miss the college bball tourney. That has been a highlite of my year for about as long as it matters. There is a big void not having that going. I get up and wander around looking for something that isnt there.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
(As seen by my wife on the cesspool that is Facebook)

Day 3 without sports and I found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she's my wife. She seems nice.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Again, you're a lucky guy, my friend.
My wife is here at home too, due to everything being shut down by the "hoax". She delights in breaking my concentration with chatter. Internet aside, I'm not much for chatter... :) She's normally in KC and comes home on the weekends, leaving the horses, dogs, and me to our own devices. We just make the best of a good thing! :lol:
I declined membership on FB. Didn't trust their arrangements. I just use about 6-10 websites and call it good.

I didn't do much good racing again today, but I survived.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2xxeapfc said:
Again, you're a lucky guy, my friend.
My wife is here at home too, due to everything being shut down by the "hoax". She delights in breaking my concentration with chatter. Internet aside, I'm not much for chatter... :) She's normally in KC and comes home on the weekends, leaving the horses, dogs, and me to our own devices. We just make the best of a good thing! :lol:
I declined membership on FB. Didn't trust their arrangements. I just use about 6-10 websites and call it good.

I didn't do much good racing again today, but I survived.
Thanks. Your part of the world is spectacularly beautiful btw (I grew up in Spokane so have been "over there" a lot)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It WOULD have been gigs every weekend for the next few months. Now, we are losing those for god knows how many weeks. Brutal. Basically, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 months w/out live music at bars. They claimed it would just be a couple weeks for bars, I highly doubt it. Thousands of dollars taken out of the pockets. So much for that Hawaii trip too. I get why they are doing what they are doing, but this is getting crazy.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1o67hasd said:
It WOULD have been gigs every weekend for the next few months. Now, we are losing those for god knows how many weeks. Brutal. Basically, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 months w/out live music at bars. They claimed it would just be a couple weeks for bars, I highly doubt it. Thousands of dollars taken out of the pockets. So much for that Hawaii trip too. I get why they are doing what they are doing, but this is getting crazy.

There's a local.band here who is live streaming performances at their concert times.

Not nearly the same, but thought the gesture was positive.