THE SEATTLE STORM WIN IT!

chris98251

Reaction score
Who?

:)

They are the winningest franchise in Seattle history as far as Championships by a long shot, Congratulations Storm !!!!

Pity with all they have achieved they are 5th and soon to be 6th recognized team here.

Seahawks

Husky's

Sounders ( So sorry I left them off I apologize)

Mariners

Sonics or flip the Mariners and Sonics

Kraken who will soon leap frog to below the Husky's

Storm

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Complete and total domination!
Well done ladies! Only wish some of the playoff games could have been in front of the hometown crowd.

Seattle Storm 2020 WNBA champions!

Maulbert

Reaction score
chris98251":40bk0xl0 said:
Who?

:)

They are the winningest franchise in Seattle history as far as Championships by a long shot, Congratulations Storm !!!!

Pity with all they have achieved they are 5th and soon to be 6th recognized team here.

Seahawks

Husky's

Mariners

Sonics or flip the Mariners and Sonics

Kraken who will soon leap frog to below the Husky's

Storm

While I'm not trying to knock their accomplishment, it is fundamentally easier to win a championship in the WNBA compared to all those others for one simple reason: there are only 12 teams in the league. Only the CFL has it easier in North America.

FPD

Reaction score
Any way you look at it...Congrats Storm!!! WTG Ladies!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
If you like basketball you should go to a Storm game. Since my wife was a dance team member and she travelled with the Gonzaga womens college team to the NCAA tournament I've been sold on women's basketball.

Best part is? The game is getting better every single year. Seriously, if you watch old highlights from the early 90s the game looks so much different. These women know how to ball now.

Crazy to think how good this franchise is. I thought once Sue Bird/Lauren Jackson retired that the storm might circle the drain... then we draft Stewart and she might even be better than both of them.

Amazing job Storm. 4 titles in 20 years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
My 12 year old niece is sky high since they won.

These are her hero’s. She’s won a few contests, been on the court pregame, and met some of the players.
The team and the players treat their fans and especially the kids great.

A first class and well run organization. They deserve all of the success they’ve had. :2thumbs: