Tyson vs Jones

hannibalking

Reaction score
Robinson looked absolutely horrid and is lucky he's still alive. Still, takes guts to get into the ring. (I don't want to be too mean, because the internet is going to have a field day with the match as is.)

hannibalking

Reaction score
And it's a draw, even though Tyson clearly won. I'm okay with that. Didn't count on either's record anyway, and I was entertained, especially listening to Snoop Dogg's commentary, lol.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Is Tyson wanted to he would have won easily. He kept hitting Jones in the body and didn’t use full strength. But Tyson looked in good shape. I think Tyson could hang with some of the heavy weights today. I lived in Albany when Tyson started his career and I met him a bunch of times back then. I was a huge fan growing up. I think Tyson has become such a great man. Dudes a beast. Unlike Holyfield he used steroids. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3cnq3oxc said:
Is Tyson wanted to he would have won easily. He kept hitting Jones in the body and didn’t use full strength. But Tyson looked in good shape. I think Tyson could hang with some of the heavy weights today. I lived in Albany when Tyson started his career and I met him a bunch of times back then. I was a huge fan growing up. I think Tyson has become such a great man. Dudes a beast. Unlike Holyfield he used steroids. Lol

Mike Tyson is one of my favorite athletes of all-time.

Top 3 with me!

I agree. I think he has become a good guy.

To me he’s the GOAT boxer!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3qdsdk4c said:

Holyfield used roids?
Tyson used to act and look like someone
on roids.
Holyfield was a better fighter so Tyson had
bite his ear off..Fact
Tyson did coke and a lot of it back in the day.
The weed I can overlook because he needs it.
I do think he has become a better person with
age but he isn't close to being the greatest ever.
It's Rocky and the Russian fighter who would
have killed Tyson.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
IndyHawk":hbne7nhp said:
HawkinNY":hbne7nhp said:

Holyfield used roids?
on roids.
bite his ear off..Fact
have killed Tyson.

To be fair holyfield is a notorious head butter. This caused the bite. It doesnt make it right but holyfield did this to other fighters like Rahman.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Yeah, Mike did say that and probably told him to knock it off a few times but he kept persisting.

Mike will always be the GOAT to me!

I love watching the dude fight!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2z7m005k said:
HawkinNY":2z7m005k said:

Holyfield used roids?
on roids.
bite his ear off..Fact
have killed Tyson.
Big sting up in Albany, NY and the dealer was delivering roids to Holyfield who was using a diff name. Look it up.