Has anyone noticed OKC over the last month?

Maulbert

Reaction score
It is truly beautiful to behold. Since March 24th, the Chokelahoma Shitty Blunder has gone 1-16 (including a 13 game losing streak), playing themselves completely out of playoff contention.

It warms my cold, dead heart.

Threedee

Reaction score
Maulbert":1xd45osi said:
It is truly beautiful to behold. Since March 24th, the Chokelahoma Shitty Blunder has gone 1-16 (including a 13 game losing streak), playing themselves completely out of playoff contention.

I always get-up to watch NoKC fall down.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":3dakmuod said:
Maulbert":3dakmuod said:

I bet Clay Clay isn’t pleased about it.

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2zjhetzi said:
Threedee":2zjhetzi said:
Maulbert":2zjhetzi said:

I bet Clay Clay isn’t pleased about it.

He should just be thankful he didn't go down for that Chesapeake Energy corruption scandal. Perhaps a bit regretful for downgrading his coach, I suppose.

getnasty

Reaction score
I was just looking at there roster the other day, Dort and Alexander are solid young players but other then that they are trash.

chris98251

Reaction score
On this board anyone that is a Washington / Seattle area Native has not noticed OKC in years.......... Oh unless you include the stupid no mask shit that some political figure instigated.

Threedee

Reaction score
chris98251":1fyw8d03 said:
On this board anyone that is a Washington / Seattle area Native has not noticed OKC in years.......... Oh unless you include the stupid no mask shit that some political figure instigated.

Well, I'm weird, because I notice even the most obscure teams in each sport, like the Phoenix Coyotes, Cincinnati Bungles, Sacramento Kings, and our own Seattle Mariners.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I can't wait for fans to be 100% back so we can see how empty that arena will be.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":12jzp7g1 said:
I can't wait for fans to be 100% back so we can see how empty that arena will be.
Clay Clay will blame COVID not his teams performance on the crappy attendance #’s.