NBA Playoffs Thread

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I know a lot of people in Seattle don’t care about the NBA, but playoffs are always great. Just between the play in games and this first game, these games have been more exciting than the entire NFL playoffs from this last season.

Feels pretty wide open this season. I wouldn’t be upset with a Lakers and Nets finals.

Threedee

Reaction score
I don't want Comrade James anywhere near a championship. I think the Nets are the most exciting Eastern team. While the Jazz and Suns would be fun to watch, it would be neat to see Kawhi lead the Clippers to a championship like he did the Raptors.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I wanna see the Knocks win it all. They bashed the hiring of thibs. I don’t really follow the NBA anymore. But always root for teams pundits think shouldn’t be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threedee

Reaction score
HawkinNY":2u4vpuh9 said:
I wanna see the Knocks win it all. They bashed the hiring of thibs. I don’t really follow the NBA anymore. But always root for teams pundits think shouldn’t be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take sadistic pleasure in seeing disappointed Spike Lee every season. Plus, the Knickerbockers are one of the NY teams that consistently suck (along with the Jets), while the Yankees, Mets, Rangers, Islanders, Red Bullshitters, other soccer team, and the Nets are generally pretty good.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I can’t see anyone beating the Nets. That team is so talented, they’re a bit vulnerable upfront. The west will be interesting, I think you can make a case for three or four teams to come out the west.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":16kildpr said:
I can’t see anyone beating the Nets. That team is so talented, they’re a bit vulnerable upfront. The west will be interesting, I think you can make a case for three or four teams to come out the west.

The Nets looked like they could have scored 170 against the Celtics last game. They were shooting almost 60% from the 3pt line.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Bucks vs Hawks. Both of the best players are out with injuries, so that will be fun.

knownone

Reaction score
Giannis looks like pre-2000 Shaq. If his teammates can keep hitting shots when they double him, I don't know how Pheonix can stop them.

Also, the broadcast sort of hyped Booker as Kobe 2.0. They need to pump the breaks on that comparison. He's more like a shifty Klay Thompson than Kobe.