Kraken fan interest, Hawk fans going to support?

seabowl

Reaction score
As a long time .Net and Hawks fan I was wondering if you all are excited to support the Kraken and upcoming draft? Curious if any of the Hawks have mentioned the Kraken or have done any publicity out there for the new team? I think it's awesome that Seattle is getting a team and look for the Seattle fans to bring some of the "noise" during the games.

Full disclosure: I am a huuuuge NY Islanders fan having grown up playing on the same ice that the Isles used to practice at during their cup run in the 80's. With all due respect to football, hockey is by far the best sport to watch live so enjoy if you have not been to a game.

Go Hawks, Kraken/Isles

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Yup, big fan. Been going to T-Birds games since 1984-85. Currently a Barzal fan as he played here.
Glad to finally have a team.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'll be watching the games, and think we need a Kraken forum. RIght now int he Sports Bar:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173739

Marshawn Lynch, Shawn Kemp, Sue Bird among Seattle stars announcing Kraken expansion draft picks

Scheduled to reveal players selected by the Kraken in the draft (8 p.m. ET, ESPN2) are Seattle Storm guard Sue Bird, Seattle Sounders FC forward Jordan Morris, Seattle Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner and former running back Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Mariners outfielder Kyle Lewis, and former Seattle SuperSonics stars Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp as well as Hall of Fame coach Lenny Wilkens.

"They're all so into the Kraken. This was the easiest thing to book. The Kraken are the talk of the town right now," said Steve Mayer, the NHL's chief content officer and the executive producer of the draft.

Most of the celebrities will appear at Gas Works Park in Seattle, where a crowd of Kraken fans will gather

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173737

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/318 ... raft-picks

notyou

Reaction score
Never been a fan of hockey, so probably will never watch.

Threedee

Reaction score
Maulbert":1fvjtx95 said:
They lost me when they chose that minor league class name.

That's what they get for not picking the Freeze.

Anyway, Krak Yes, I'm on board!!

NoChops

Reaction score
seabowl":2inzz173 said:
As a long time .Net and Hawks fan I was wondering if you all are excited to support the Kraken and upcoming draft? Curious if any of the Hawks have mentioned the Kraken or have done any publicity out there for the new team?

This went on the car Dec. 2020....

8etljzcl[/quote]

Threedee

Reaction score
NoChops":2flnwnjq said:
seabowl":2flnwnjq said:
As a long time .Net and Hawks fan I was wondering if you all are excited to support the Kraken and upcoming draft? Curious if any of the Hawks have mentioned the Kraken or have done any publicity out there for the new team?

This went on the car Dec. 2020....

8etljzcl

You forgot to cover-up the state.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
I'm already a Calgary Flames fan, so no. But I will be at the Flames/Kraken preseason game in Kent in October, and hopefully a handful of regular season games.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":3pgnv1vj said:
I'm already a Calgary Flames fan, so no. But I will be at the Flames/Kraken preseason game in Kent in October, and hopefully a handful of regular season games.
Hope you already have tickets or have an in.
For the Everett preseason game my company has a big in, and asked my boss to look into it and he said he already did and odds are real slim.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":29aeituv said:
DYLcurry59":29aeituv said:
Hope you already have tickets or have an in.
For the Everett preseason game my company has a big in, and asked my boss to look into it and he said he already did and odds are real slim.

Yeah, I got tickets the minute they went on sale. Got one of the very last pairs - right after I bought mine, went back in to see what was available, and there was absolutely nothing. Unfortunately sitting in the family section, but just happy to be in the building.

balakoth

Reaction score
"I stopped caring after the minor league name"

Same muppet wanted sockeyes and totems.. the freeze sounds like a gd arena football team

DERRRP.

Thousands of posts and still... nothing relevant to add ever.

balakoth

Reaction score
Ducks.. Penguins... yep those are all very cool names... ROFL

chris98251

Reaction score
Seen some of the creativity of the Fans with the Kraken symbol and there is some great stuff out there, much more then we could have had with a Fish I think.

Maulbert

Reaction score
balakoth":1q1yd6lk said:

Same muppet wanted sockeyes and totems.. the freeze sounds like a gd arena football team

DERRRP.

You got no room to talk. All your post history is the fake word DERP.

DERP? So intelligent.

Threedee

Reaction score
balakoth":3vx0jrj1 said:

DERRRP.

The Freeze was the perfect name for a Seattle hockey team.

balakoth

Reaction score
How was the "Freeze" a perfect name? We hardly get that kind of weather... what on earth?

balakoth

Reaction score
Maulbert":h081r5cr said:
balakoth":h081r5cr said:

DERRRP.

You got no room to talk. All your post history is the fake word DERP.

DERP? So intelligent.

Just trying to stay true to your post count honestly. Yep.. I post that like... 6 times in a few hundred posts when it warrants it. Its the sound I hear when you talk

You never post anything logical or really relevant. In fact you debate things that hardly equate to anything most of the time simply to be a bigger ass than I am.. to "prove you are right" While being wrong most of the time.

Sorry.. but not sorry?