Who’s Kraken jersey are you going to get?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
New NHL fan so I don’t know the players well.
Any suggestions? I’d prefer to have a good player that will be around for awhile.

Threedee

Reaction score
My only two jerseys are Largent and Edgar, so, it's probably going to be awhile before I get more than a sweater or shirt.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":2zmq5y3f said:
My only two jerseys are Largent and Edgar, so, it's probably going to be awhile before I get more than a sweater or shirt.
I love the look of the Kraken blue jerseys. I just want a player that’s going to be here for awhile though since I will be using my own funds.
Most of my Hawks jerseys were bought with my former employer supplied visa gift cards. That was their form of bonuses.

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ollpigo said:
Threedee":3ollpigo said:
I love the look of the Kraken blue jerseys. I just want a player that’s going to be here for awhile though since I will be using my own funds.
Most of my Hawks jerseys were bought with my former employer supplied visa gift cards. That was their form of bonuses.

The one thing that the chosen name guarantees is fun aesthetics.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":36whsc9u said:
Any suggestions? I’d prefer to have a good player that will be around for awhile.

I would go with Matthew Beniers. first draft pick, probably will be here a few years, I would rather wait though and find a Nasty Defensemen thats a bit of an enforcer, sorry but still liked the Hansens :) and Slap Shot.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2fw81wnl said:
Sports Hernia":2fw81wnl said:

I would go with Matthew Beniers. first draft pick, probably will be here a few years, I would rather wait though and find a Nasty Defensemen thats a bit of an enforcer, sorry but still liked the Hansens :) and Slap Shot.
My first thought was Beniers but is he going to make the team out of the gate?
Yeah I want a scorer or an enforcer.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3udme2d7 said:
chris98251":3udme2d7 said:
Sports Hernia":3udme2d7 said:

My first thought was Beniers but is he going to make the team out of the gate?
Yeah I want a scorer or an enforcer.

1st ever pick better make the team. City has to identify with someone and they need a guy to market, I hope this is the guy.

Reaction score
Thought Beniers was returning to Michigan this year. Probably a better move in the long run.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Eberle is the best, but since he played for the Thunderbirds, Alexander True is my pick.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just spent way too much on a custom Blue Yanni Gourde (#37) Jersey from the Kraken iceplex @ Northgate.
They were out of Gourde jerseys and didn’t know when they were getting more in. They said the best way was to go the custom route and it was the same price as the off the shelf ones.
Wait time is 2-3 weeks since there is such a huge demand.

Being a new hockey fan is going to be expensive.
Luckily October is a 3 paycheck month for me.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3gxcu1a6 said:
Eberle is the best, but since he played for the Thunderbirds, Alexander True is my pick.
I went the safe route with Gourde. There were Eberle jerseys @ the Kraken Ice Complex @ Northgate. They mainly had the blues ones and only had a few players in white.