Kraken preseason game thread

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
I know it's just preseason, but man they looked pretty good. I expect them to be very competitive this season.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Was very pleased with Kraken's calm assertiveness, relative cohesiveness as a team despite limited experience with their new teammates, puck-control time, and shots on goal. This was definitely a fun game.

Threedee

Reaction score
Awesome, I watched the YouTube highlights. Pretty neat that they scheduled the first game against Vancouver.

Msfann

Reaction score
Threedee said:
Awesome, I watched the YouTube highlights. Pretty neat that they scheduled the first game against Vancouver.[/quote

The crowd was loud for Seattle. It was like when the Blue Jays come to Seattle and their crowd cheers as loud as the Mariners fans.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Was going to post a preseason game 2 thread but we don’t get KONG at work and listen to the radio call off and on, sounds like not to much get to excited about. On to preseason game 3.

Threedee

Reaction score
You can tell it's our inaugural season. No one gives a shit about spring training or Seahawks pre-season, but, we're all actually excited by the opportunity to follow Kraken pre-season.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kraken win 2-1 in OT, scoring a goal to tie with under a minute in regulation with the goalie pulled.
Looked sloppy on the offensive end most of the game from the bits and pieces I saw of the game.