Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Netflix (and other) Shows Thread

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: The Netflix (and other) Shows Thread
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:45 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I just finished Behind Her Eyes on Netflix. Tasty little psychological thriller with a little paranormal aftertaste to it. All 3 of the main actors in it are hot, so that helps.

Just started For All Mankind on Apple TV. "Exploring the possibilities that might exist if the global space race had continued and where humanity would be now." Only one episode in, pretty good start. Lots of potential especially considering some of the stuff they show in the trailer. Second season just started, good time to jump in if you're into that kind of $h!t.

I also just started For All Mankind.

Really really good, and super interesting premise.................what would have happened politically, socially and to our space program/NASA if [mod edit: potential spoiler].

So kinda of a cool revisionist history show. Production is through the roof, and very interesting. Highly recommended if you have an Apple TV account.
    Last edited by Zebulon Dak on Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: For the people who like to go in with as little information as possible
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:18 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Just watched the movie I Care A Lot, on Netflix. I really liked it, might be my favorite Netflix original movie. It’s that great.

I was about to give it a thumb's down if the movie ended with about 5 minutes left but the ending saved it for me.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:48 pm
  • Aros wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:Just watched the movie I Care A Lot, on Netflix. I really liked it, might be my favorite Netflix original movie. It’s that great.

I was about to give it a thumb's down if the movie ended with about 5 minutes left but the ending saved it for me.

I thought the first hour or so of the movie was great, oscar worthy. Then the middle was pretty awful, way too many plot holes and they were reaching a lot. I did like the ending. Yeah probably not a great movie, but really enjoyable.

I don't know why, but loved the scene between the main character and the lawyer in her office.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:42 pm
  • Yeah don't get me wrong, I was really enjoying it too overall but the way the writers kind of trick you towards the end I was getting aggravated and then I was finally able to say "Ah, there we go." lol
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:06 pm
  • I just finished Godless(mini-series) on Netflix..... was really good. If you like westerns, check it out. Jeff Daniels plays the bad guy, but all of the performances are great, and I loved the dialogue.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5516154/?r ... flmg_act_8
    twisted_steel2
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:39 pm
  • Cobra Kai (Renewed)
    Netflix
    Cobra Kai fans are feeling pretty good these days. In January, they got a new season of the show to devour. Then shortly after that, it was announced that the show had been renewed for a fourth season.

If you aren’t aware, Cobra Kai is unique in the streaming world having been originally produced by YouTube Premium but then moved to Netflix. Who even has YouTube Premium? Apparently not enough people to keep Cobra Kai in the fold.

The whole list is below.

https://thesportsdrop.com/the-shows-net ... 0895099912
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:00 pm
  • KitsapGuy wrote:Cobra Kai (Renewed)
    Netflix
    Cobra Kai fans are feeling pretty good these days. In January, they got a new season of the show to devour. Then shortly after that, it was announced that the show had been renewed for a fourth season.

If you aren’t aware, Cobra Kai is unique in the streaming world having been originally produced by YouTube Premium but then moved to Netflix. Who even has YouTube Premium? Apparently not enough people to keep Cobra Kai in the fold.

The whole list is below.

https://thesportsdrop.com/the-shows-net ... 0895099912

I watched the first two seasons of Cobra Kai when they came out on YouTube Premium. It was weird because I couldn't talk to anybody about it because nobody had that $h!t. And then a couple years later everybody was talking about it like it was new and I was confused af until I realized it had been moved over to Netflix.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:04 pm
  • If you have Youtube TV you can watch Youtube Premium shows, so I was able to watch it that way.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:07 am
  • About to watch the last episode of imposters
    what a great netflix show
    another if you haven't seen it then binge it now , it's that good , so far only two seasons , the wife and I have enjoyed the hell out of it
    hawxfreak
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:50 pm
  • Started watching The Irregulars on Netflix. It's an interesting premise and so far it's pretty entertaining.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:48 pm
  • Who will be starring in season 4 of Cobra Kai?

While it’s a little too early to go over all the cast members for season 4, we can expect the majority of the main cast to remain.

The new headline guest star from previous films coming back for the series is Thomas Ian Griffith who plays Terry Silver.

What to expect from Cobra Kai season 4

The chips are now down for the upcoming 51st All-Valley Karate Tournament with LaRusso’s Miyagi-do and Lawrence’s Eagle Fang dojos teaming up against Kreese’s Cobra Kai.

As for who will compete for each of the dojos is another story. Samantha and Miguel are both headline fighters of the combined dojos while Robby Keene, Tory, and Kyler are all viable options for Cobra Kai.

When will Season 4 of Cobra Kai release on Netflix?

Now, the big question, when can we expect to see Cobra Kai season 4 be on Netflix? The good news is that the answer looks like it’ll be around December 2021 or January 2022.

Everything Else We Know About Cobra Kai Season 4

Will Smith, James Lassiter, Caleeb Pinkett, Susan Ekins, Ralph Macchio and William Zabka continue their roles as executive producers.
    Composers Leo Birenberg and Zach Robinson will be returning for season 4.

10 episodes is widely expected but not confirmed.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/c ... r-03-2021/
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Previous

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information