Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Netflix (and other) Shows Thread

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: The Netflix (and other) Shows Thread
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:39 am
  • We watched the 1st episode of Bly Manor a couple night back. I'm not expecting it to be at the level of Hill House. That show was incredible imo.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:08 pm
  • Yeah, Hill House set the bar, no doubt. This one is different, but good and worth the watch.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:13 am
  • We are 5 episodes in and episode 4 just was way too slow. I like the show, but it's not even in the same stratosphere at Hill House. Unless it's starts getting more creepy and soon.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:24 pm
  • Anyone watch The 100? Guilty pleasure of mine, final season ended recently so rushing through it on Netflix. Terrible acting, awful dialogue, but supremely entertaining. It feels like another garbage teen CW show but for some reason the story is entertaining as hell. Season 1 is mostly terrible (very angsty teen CW drama) but towards the end it picks up and then every season moves at 100 mph with so much happening. Also has no problem killing off majority of the cast.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:40 pm
  • Seen the finale a week or so ago.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:10 pm
  • Watched Bly Manor. Good but not great. If you are expecting horror you will be disappointed. It was more of a thriller and drama series than actually scary. Still worth the watch. First half was slow and picked up around episode 5.

Tried watching Away, and wanted to like it because of Hilary Swank, but it was so boring I gave up. Just saw it got canceled, so no second season. I’m not the only one who felt that way about it apparently.

Watched the documentary American Murder. It was pretty good, your typical dateline story. Nothing mind blowing but definitely worth the watch. It was cool how most of it was documented from either police video or social media.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:45 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Watched Bly Manor. Good but not great. If you are expecting horror you will be disappointed. It was more of a thriller and drama series than actually scary. Still worth the watch. First half was slow and picked up around episode 5.

Tried watching Away, and wanted to like it because of Hilary Swank, but it was so boring I gave up. Just saw it got canceled, so no second season. I’m not the only one who felt that way about it apparently.

Watched the documentary American Murder. It was pretty good, your typical dateline story. Nothing mind blowing but definitely worth the watch. It was cool how most of it was documented from either police video or social media.

I forced myself to watch all of Season 1 of Away.. really got annoyed with it.

Just watched "Damnation" and for the most part really enjoyed it and would recommend that for sure.
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information