Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Netflix (and other) Shows Thread

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: The Netflix (and other) Shows Thread
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:52 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Anybody check out Moonbase 8? I watched the first episode, it was pretty funny. Had it's moments. Haven't picked up where I left off yet though. Curious what people who've seen more think. The cameo in the first episode was awesome.

I watched this and I was disappointed. Needed to be more absurd or smarter. Feels a little lazy through 3 episodes.
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:53 pm
  • SonicHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:Anybody check out Moonbase 8? I watched the first episode, it was pretty funny. Had it's moments. Haven't picked up where I left off yet though. Curious what people who've seen more think. The cameo in the first episode was awesome.

I watched this and I was disappointed. Needed to be more absurd or smarter. Feels a little lazy through 3 episodes.

That sounds about right, based on that first ep.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:03 pm
  • So disappointing with that brilliant of a cast.

I have some theories on how it ends up, and I think I might read ahead. If that's the case, I might watch it.

-- update -- read about the finale and... not what I was hoping. Boring.

I was hoping that Cap was just kind of fantasizing about this entire thing. I mean, they killed actual Travis Kelce and his partners (and himself) are completely inept and unqualified. He had an interaction in the third episode with an outside character that gave me some hope that this is what it was.

Won't spoil the actual ending
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:27 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:Watched season 3 of Cobra Kai and it continues to be a fun nostalgia trip.

Season 3 isn't over yet ..There is a second part coming
    It is a fun trip..Very good mix of old and young(new)Characters..
    Anyone who liked the Movies will love this show. :irishdrinkers:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:35 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Watched season 3 of Cobra Kai and it continues to be a fun nostalgia trip.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. It was 10 episodes just like the previous seasons. Unless there's more info that I'm not privy to?
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:00 pm
  • https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment ... -cast-news

Cobra Kai star Ralph Macchio, who plays Daniel-san, had already said that they have planned out Cobra Kai up to series six(!). With that in mind, we'd expect more thrills, spills and appearances by former cast members to look forward to for years to come.

The script for season four has been in the works for months, and Cobra Kai writer Jon Hurwitz said they were hoping to start shooting very soon.

"We're still figuring out some of the specifics, but the intent is for early [2021], to get back on set, with all the COVID protocols in place, and to get back to some karate ass-kicking in the valley," he said in an interview with Gamesradar.

Hurwitz also told eager fans on Twitter that the new series will air a year after season three, so it seems we are currently looking at a January 2022 release.

However, season three of Cobra Kai aired a week earlier than originally scheduled, so it could also be a case of "watch this space" because anything could happen.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a351 ... e-netflix/
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:46 am
  • Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

It is a better Game of Thrones.
    BamKam
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:28 pm
  • KitsapGuy wrote:https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/cobra-kai-season-4-release-date-cast-news

Cobra Kai star Ralph Macchio, who plays Daniel-san, had already said that they have planned out Cobra Kai up to series six(!). With that in mind, we'd expect more thrills, spills and appearances by former cast members to look forward to for years to come.

The script for season four has been in the works for months, and Cobra Kai writer Jon Hurwitz said they were hoping to start shooting very soon.

"We're still figuring out some of the specifics, but the intent is for early [2021], to get back on set, with all the COVID protocols in place, and to get back to some karate ass-kicking in the valley," he said in an interview with Gamesradar.

Hurwitz also told eager fans on Twitter that the new series will air a year after season three, so it seems we are currently looking at a January 2022 release.

However, season three of Cobra Kai aired a week earlier than originally scheduled, so it could also be a case of "watch this space" because anything could happen.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a351 ... e-netflix/

I'm really happy for all these actors, especially Macchio and Zabka.

Both struggled with being typecast for a long long time through the 80's and 90's, and I'm sure when this show started on Youtube they were like "eh, do I really want to make this 3rd tier streaming show with the same old characters we've been trying to get away from for 30+ years?"

To see Cobra Kai become the viral/cult hit it's become on Netflix has been awesome to see........and now that it's one of Netflix's highest rated shows? These guys are getting PAID.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:33 pm
  • Watched Cobra Kai on my birthday. Binged all of season 3. I loved it! Tons of Easter eggs. They have really outdone themselves.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:52 pm
  • Will the show bring some of the actors from the much less well regarded threequel The Karate Kid Part III into the fold? The end of Season 3, which features Kreese placing a phone call to a mysterious man on the other line, suggests that actor Thomas Ian Griffith, who played Terry Silver in the 1989 movie, will make an appearance in Season 4.

In the interview with Entertainment Weekly, Hurwitz kept the details of Silver's likely return appropriately vague. "At the end of the season, you saw Kreese make a phone call," he explained. "You could guess who might've been on the other end of that call based off of the photo that he was looking at there. But we can't really speak to how Terry Silver would respond to that call—or whoever was on the other end of the line would respond to that call. I think you'll have to see if that character returns in season 4."

Presumably, Season 4 will also continue to set the stage for a possible endgame for the series, but don't look for everything to get wrapped up with a tidy bow. The creators are already thinking about Season 5 and beyond—as long as Netflix continues to make the show. "We have an endgame in our heads," co-creator Josh Heald told TV Line. "We’ve had one for quite some time, and it’s not in Season 4. It’s well beyond that. In our minds, we have seasons’ worth of story that is necessary to tell before we get to that endgame."
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:59 pm
  • Some good shows on Netflix I've watched are: Longmire, Away, and Dead to Me.
    12AngryHawks
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:41 pm
  • The Stand 2020. IMO just wonderful. A tall order to equal the 1994 original miniseries, which I also loved. YMMV, but great treatment of one of my very favourite books, by ALL authors I've read.

AFAIK not officially available here in Oz yet, at least in any platform I have access to, so I scarfed it off the Usenet. Halfway through Episode 3, and simply loving it.

Loved seeing the poster of the cover of King Crimson's debut album "In the Court of the Crimson King" in Harold's bedroom. The actor who plays Harold is just brilliant. A very important Stephen King character.

No Trashcan Man, though - that was a bit of a surprise. Anyway, I'm usually a bit of a stickler for "keep it faithful" when making movies or series based on books, but this production seems to differ in very creative ways, and I've yet to find anything jarring in the changes.

Love to hear anyone's thoughts - positive or negative!

There's some bloody awful SK adaptations onto screen which can be debated until the sun goes nova. "Under the Dome" I found bloody awful, and gave up after a few episodes. But now, "Mr Mercedes", "The Outsider" and now The Stand, at least for me, have been simply superb.

Back to the cricket... and I'll be barracking for Buffalo and Cleveland for certain, and sort-of for NO and GB.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:57 pm
  • The Stand seems to get better the further along the season progresses. The first couple of episodes jump throughout the timeline so much it was hard to get any bearings and learn which actors played which characters. I don't think it worked out as well as they had planned. I really like the casting, but maybe just sticking to the original timeline would have been better off for the series.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:40 am
  • Yep I like it too but agree with the timeline issue. Harold Lauder actor is great. He really fits that role well. I think trashcan man is yet to be introduced. I thought it could be better but could of been a helluva lot worse. I'll watch until the end for sure.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 am
  • BamKam wrote:Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

Uh, it looks like anime; why would you compare it to GoT? Yes, I read the synopsis, but.........
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:46 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Watched season 3 of Cobra Kai and it continues to be a fun nostalgia trip.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. It was 10 episodes just like the previous seasons. Unless there's more info that I'm not privy to?

I read it somewhere but I guess that wasn't correct..I wish it was(sorry)
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:03 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    BamKam wrote:Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

Uh, it looks like anime; why would you compare it to GoT? Yes, I read the synopsis, but.........

The Twists and turns, mystery, and character development all similar to GoT writing. People call it the anime Game of Thrones for a reason. It is the only anime I would recommend to people who don’t watch as it is not anything like the stereotypical anime show people have in their head. Watch 8 episodes are so and if you don’t like it at that point then I would say stop. I have gotten like 8 non anime fans to watch it and every one of them has it in their top shows now. It really is one of best written stories ever.
    BamKam
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:25 am
  • Aussie Seahawk wrote:There's some bloody awful SK adaptations onto screen which can be debated until the sun goes nova. "Under the Dome" I found bloody awful, and gave up after a few episodes. But now, "Mr Mercedes", "The Outsider" and now The Stand, at least for me, have been simply superb.

Speaking of King adaptations, I just finished season one of Castle Rock on Hulu and found it pretty good.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:24 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    Aussie Seahawk wrote:There's some bloody awful SK adaptations onto screen which can be debated until the sun goes nova. "Under the Dome" I found bloody awful, and gave up after a few episodes. But now, "Mr Mercedes", "The Outsider" and now The Stand, at least for me, have been simply superb.

Speaking of King adaptations, I just finished season one of Castle Rock on Hulu and found it pretty good.

Season 1 was good. Season 2 was awful and got the show cancelled.

However, if you haven't already, 11/22/63 on Hulu with James Franco was a good SK adaptation imo
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:26 am
  • Anybody watch Wandavision yet on Disney+?

I thought it was alright but pretty slow. Kind of like how the Seahawks usually start their games.

Only the first 2 episodes are available as of today
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 pm
  • Jerhawk - I loved the adaptation of SK's 11/22/63; have watched it twice. And read the book three times. thoroughly recommended.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:03 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:Speaking of King adaptations, I just finished season one of Castle Rock on Hulu and found it pretty good.

Still on my "to watch" list. I posted about struggling with the first episode of S1 here, and got some advice to try again. Just haven't got around to it yet. I'd like it to be good, because I love so many stories set in Castle Rock, it has almost become "real" - as Derry has.

Having just read Jerhawk's post saying S2 was awful, and was cancelled, doesn't give me confidence, though. But of course, I have to watch it myself to decide! The problem is... when do you pull the plug on something you thought and hoped you'd like, when you realise you're really not sure if you do? "Terra Nova" comes to mind (gave up halfway through S1, and it was cancelled).
    Last edited by Aussie Seahawk on Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:53 am
  • Aussie Seahawk wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Speaking of King adaptations, I just finished season one of Castle Rock on Hulu and found it pretty good.

Still on my "to watch" list. I posted about struggling with the first episode of S1 here, and got some advice to try again. Just haven't got around to it yet. I'd like it to be good, because I love so many stories set in Castle Rock, it has almost become "real" - as Derry has.

Having just read Jerhawk's post saying S2 was awful, and was cancelled, doesn't give me confidence, though. But of course, I have to watch it myself to decide! The problem is... when do you pull the plug on something you thought and hoped you'd like, when you realise you're really not sure if you do. "Terra Nova" comes to mind (gave up halfway through S1, and it was cancelled).

Castle Rock is an anthology series, so the two seasons aren't directly connected, other than both being set in Castle Rock. So you can just watch season 1 and don't have to worry about missing anything in season 2.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:35 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

If you want good shows like GOT to scratch that itch, here are my recommendations.

Vikings (History Channel and now Amazon)
    Last Kingdom (BBC/Netflix)
    The Terror (AMC)
    Black Sails (Starz/Hulu)
    White Queen/White Princess/Spanish Queen (Starz)

I've also heard that Rome and The Tudors is good, but I haven't seen those. I have seen all of the above, and highly recommend them.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:58 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

If you want good shows like GOT to scratch that itch, here are my recommendations.

The Terror (AMC)
    Black Sails (Starz/Hulu)

I've also heard that Rome and The Tudors is good, but I haven't seen those. I have seen all of the above, and highly recommend them.

Based off of that list, you may enjoy Taboo as well.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/

Really enjoyed this show with Tom Hardy. Been waiting a long time for season two unfortunately.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:04 pm
  • Don't forget Spartacus.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:45 am
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:

I read it somewhere but I guess that wasn't correct..I wish it was(sorry)

I wish it was too.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:38 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:Castle Rock is an anthology series, so the two seasons aren't directly connected, other than both being set in Castle Rock. So you can just watch season 1 and don't have to worry about missing anything in season 2.

Thanks for explaining this! I will try again with Castle Rock soon. Must also try again with "The Expanse" (I got stalled after about 5 episodes in the first season).
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:50 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

Just finished Vikings.... I thought they did well in wrapping it up. Last scene was beautiful.
    twisted_steel2
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:41 am
  • MrThortan wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

The Terror (AMC)
    Black Sails (Starz/Hulu)

Based off of that list, you may enjoy Taboo as well.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/

Really enjoyed this show with Tom Hardy. Been waiting a long time for season two unfortunately.

I didn't like Taboo as much as I wanted to, a little too nuanced, dreary and slow for my taste. But Hardy's always good, and the production is top notch.

Just found it a little weird and dreary.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Yep I like it too but agree with the timeline issue. Harold Lauder actor is great. He really fits that role well. I think trashcan man is yet to be introduced. I thought it could be better but could of been a helluva lot worse. I'll watch until the end for sure.

***Possible The Stand 2020 spoiler alert below***

I belatedly saw the listing for Trashy in the cast of characters in The Stand 2020 on Wikipedia, and sure enough he appears at the beginning of Episode 6. Also read that Stephen King mentioned to the producers he had come up with an alternative ending, which they happily agreed to run with. I think there are 11 episodes in total. Great stuff, IMO!
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:19 am
  • Actually, only nine episodes. I was wrong when I thought it was eleven. Just finished watching episode 7 - hope many of you are enjoying this [modified] King-fest as much as I am. However, I realise YMMV, of course!
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:02 pm
  • Aussie Seahawk wrote:Actually, only nine episodes. I was wrong when I thought it was eleven. Just finished watching episode 7 - hope many of you are enjoying this [modified] King-fest as much as I am. However, I realise YMMV, of course!

Liking it as well although I thought the character development wasn't all that great. That being said I like anything the stand.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:12 am
  • Digging In The Dark. It's a CW series originally now on Netflix. 2 seasons so far and it's total binge-worthy. It's basically Good Girls but with a hot blind chick who is a total mess. Good characters, smart writing...Worth a look.

My wife watched it first and said "watch it, you'll like it." I said, sure, whatever. I was bored one day and started watching. I am now on Season 2, Episode 6 after less than a week.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:44 am
  • Aros wrote:Digging In The Dark. It's a CW series originally now on Netflix. 2 seasons so far and it's total binge-worthy. It's basically Good Girls but with a hot blind chick who is a total mess. Good characters, smart writing...Worth a look.

My wife watched it first and said "watch it, you'll like it." I said, sure, whatever. I was bored one day and started watching. I am now on Season 2, Episode 6 after less than a week.

Yeah I watched the first two seasons as they aired, thought it was a worthy show, really looking forward to the next season, kind of Longstreet with attitude.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:06 pm
  • Wrapped up The Stand. Overall I was really disappointed. Just should of been so much better. Real lack of character development and certain things made zero sense. Another swing and a miss on a Stephen King classic.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:37 pm
  • Whenever I read King I always think "well can't wait to see how much of a bust the movie version is."

Very, very rare can a movie version of a King novel do said novel justice. The Stand definitely strikes me as a classic of his that could never be even close to the book. Roland can step in as I would say the same about The Gunslinger.

I think Stand By Me is probably my favorite transition to movie that comes to mind.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:44 pm
  • Aros wrote:Whenever I read King I always think "well can't wait to see how much of a bust the movie version is."

Very, very rare can a movie version of a King novel do said novel justice. The Stand definitely strikes me as a classic of his that could never be even close to the book. Roland can step in as I would say the same about The Gunslinger.

I think Stand By Me is probably my favorite transition to movie that comes to mind.

Gunslinger and the Stand are very dark, seems like they try to add aspects to an already good story.

Second they are long and complex with many characters, I heard the same thing about the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit for years. Finally someone blessed the whole movie sequence and the budget to do it justice. Some elements were changed as well but the context was not and they kept the dark aspects without trying to add humor and Politically correct additions.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:58 am
  • Aros wrote:Whenever I read King I always think "well can't wait to see how much of a bust the movie version is."

Early adaptions, like Carrie, The Shining, Cujo, and Salem's Lot were good to great. The adaptations started going downhill in the late 80s, early 90s, which coincides with a general downturn in his writing as well.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:19 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:Early adaptions, like Carrie, The Shining, Cujo, and Salem's Lot were good to great. The adaptations started going downhill in the late 80s, early 90s, which coincides with a general downturn in his writing as well.

Good points!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:24 pm
  • Anyone watching Resident Alien with Alan Tudyk? Really funny so far.
    twisted_steel2
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:30 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:Anyone watching Resident Alien with Alan Tudyk? Really funny so far.

I watched the first episode. Alan Tudyk is great. Not sure the show's for me but I definitely had a few laughs. It has potential.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:39 pm
  • I oddly found myself enjoying Yellowstone. It's a cowboy soap opera at its core but it does some interesting cultural and political exploration, particularly in its 2nd & 3rd season. 1st season is a little hit or miss but it picks up steam after that. It's significantly overdramatic at points but it's very smartly written and has some interesting and attractive characters. If you find yourself watching Big Sky and want something that feels a little more authentically Montanan (not that'd I'd know) give it a go. Pretty much the role Costner was born to play.

It's on Paramount network streaming on Peacock aka Paramount+ here in a couple of weeks I guess. I believe there is a 4th season coming eventually and they've announced a prequel series called 1883. Good time to jump in if you think you might be into that sort of thing.

There was a thread here about it a couple years back but figured I'd just post this hear instead of resurrecting an old thread.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:46 am
  • I'm giving "The Expanse" another go - am up to Episode 8 of the first season, which is two more episodes than I've ever watched before. Embarrassed to say I now read the synopsis of each episode on Wikipedia *before* I watch it, and then go to the recap pages on the Expanse website to read it through, *after* I've watched it.

Without that solid help, I can't follow it. So complicated and difficult, and also hard to hear at times - I use subtitles when they are available these days (not available with this series).

Haven't dared to revisit "Game of Thrones" (I'm stalled after about five episodes of the first season) - another situation where my attention span, and/or intelligence, is found severely wanting. But here, I struggled with the books, although I've read them all... but I've never read the books which make up "The Expanse."
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:38 pm
  • Aussie Seahawk wrote:
    Haven't dared to revisit "Game of Thrones" (I'm stalled after about five episodes of the first season) - another situation where my attention span, and/or intelligence, is found severely wanting. But here, I struggled with the books, although I've read them all... but I've never read the books which make up "The Expanse."

I also bailed on The Expanse. I think you REALLY have to love sci-fi to get into it. A lot of minutia. Check out Raised by Wolves on HBO if you want to watch a more straight forward sci-fi show. New Ridley Scott joint.

Also keep going on GOT, once you get through season one and know all the characters, factions, etc. it's much easier to follow. Like the books, they throw a LOT of characters and story arcs at you all at once.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:01 am
  • Thanks, Sarge - will get back to y'all at some stage soon. So much to watch... :D
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:53 am
  • Good call on Yellowstone, Zeb. Damn good show.
    Has anyone else watched Clarice yet? We saw the first two episodes, not bad so far. Hoping it gets a little more intense and less slow paced.....
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:09 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Good call on Yellowstone, Zeb. Damn good show.
    Has anyone else watched Clarice yet? We saw the first two episodes, not bad so far. Hoping it gets a little more intense and less slow paced.....

Yes watched both, it's a slow burn obviously, flash scenes to her time with Hannibal, I expect that to continue and her to get more umm lets say affected as the season progresses, would be interesting to see if she starts to swing towards his behavior by the end of the season, she was special as he called her.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:27 pm
  • I just finished Behind Her Eyes on Netflix. Tasty little psychological thriller with a little paranormal aftertaste to it. All 3 of the main actors in it are hot, so that helps.

Just started For All Mankind on Apple TV. "Exploring the possibilities that might exist if the global space race had continued and where humanity would be now." Only one episode in, pretty good start. Lots of potential especially considering some of the stuff they show in the trailer. Second season just started, good time to jump in if you're into that kind of $h!t.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:17 am
  • Just watched the movie I Care A Lot, on Netflix. I really liked it, might be my favorite Netflix original movie. It’s that great.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information