Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phoenix Lights explained?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Phoenix Lights explained?
Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:14 am
  • None of that addresses what I believe is the fact that this technology mosttly derives from reverse engineering space craft that was not manufactured on earth. So what if we have unbelievable tech at our disposal? The real story is WHERE did they get it in the first place? If you honestly (you as in general, not aiming this at anyone in particular) believe we just happened upon this technology as the natural progression of science in the 20th-21st century I hate to break it to you...

There's much more to the story. But yeah, let's believe all these UFO/UAP sightings are all due to our technology.

:roll:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:24 pm
  • Don’t know if anyone has seen the 2 hour long video of Bob Lazar on the Joe Rogan show but it’s must see.
    Rogan normally bugs the living $h!t out of me, but he hits a home run with this interview. It’s a good watch all of the way through and the detail Lazar gives are pretty amazing. Also gives you an idea of how the military/government runs Area 51/S4.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:00 pm
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:36 am
  • KitsapGuy wrote:

I’m sure the military has had a secret UFO task force for 60+ years.
    I wonder how well they will work with the new one @ the pentagon?
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:34 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Don’t know if anyone has seen the 2 hour long video of Bob Lazar on the Joe Rogan show but it’s must see.
    Rogan normally bugs the living $h!t out of me, but he hits a home run with this interview. It’s a good watch all of the way through and the detail Lazar gives are pretty amazing. Also gives you an idea of how the military/government runs Area 51/S4.

I've watched Bob Lazar over the years and he has not deviated one hair from
    anything he has said.
    He is a geek(nerd) whatever but he clearly is very intelligent and I believe what
    he says before the U.S government ..I'll leave it at that :irishdrinkers:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:28 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Don’t know if anyone has seen the 2 hour long video of Bob Lazar on the Joe Rogan show but it’s must see.

I've watched Bob Lazar over the years and he has not deviated one hair from
    anything he has said.
    He is a geek(nerd) whatever but he clearly is very intelligent and I believe what
    he says before the U.S government ..I'll leave it at that :irishdrinkers:

Yep. He’s also smart enough to keep himself protected by leaving out important information that would be released in case of an “accidental” death, and the government knows this. Any average Joe Schmo they would have offed long before now.

I’m pretty sure he’s just telling a fraction of what he knows. Which is playing it smart.
    It’s amazing though how a cheating wife (which he was unaware about at the time) could cost him his job.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:04 pm
  • Given the years of time to reverse Engineer and trial and error this is not a big surprise. Besides they have a Colony of Greys as consultants also. :smilingalien:
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Previous

It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information