Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Boys

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
The Boys
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:12 pm
  • Gotta say really enjoyed season 1. Probably a realistic outlook on how superheroes would be in real life.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Re: The Boys
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:40 pm
  • Only one post on this topic?

I loved this show

Watched it twice already. A lot of great acting, but I thought Homelander (Anthony Starr) was really good.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:Only one post on this topic?

I loved this show

Watched it twice already. A lot of great acting, but I thought Homelander (Anthony Starr) was really good.

I think we talked about this show some in the Netflix thread, probably why this one didn't get much action.

I enjoyed it and am definitely looking forward to season 2. Not sure I'd rate it above The Umbrella Academy, which I thought was really well done, but I'll definitely be checking for follow-ups to both of them.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:08 pm
  • I think it's definitely very realistic, within the context of superhero powers being a real thing.

Many studies have shown conclusively what most people do when they get some power...one can also just glance at politics for confirmation.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information