Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about grow laws in WA especially in Seattle area

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Where I am in CA, you can't buy more than an ounce but you can grow six plants as long as you use just for yourself and/or give it away.

I came in under medical (I have glaucoma) when eighths were $50 and up. I went to the DT Seattle dispensary this year and it's about that.

Suffice it to say growing is more economical. Especially if you are medical and somewhat broke but still have a place with some land, I can't see how it's not the better option.

Is this legal there?
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• You know, you'll probably get more eyeballs and nicer comments in the Lounge. 8)
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Oh ok. Should I ask a mod to move this or just start a topic there?
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• Either way. Might be fun if folks start chiming in here, but you may not get many serious answers.

Your question is not political and shouldn't really be controversial.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Pretty much everything is personal use amount and I think your right about the volume, any more then that you need to have a license a have the a State approve it etc etc etc, it got convoluted quickly once they decided that they can make a lot of money off it so I would check that out yourself and in depth, I know they have the medical growers and the recreational ones.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• You're going to want to consult a lawyer about this. That said, I think you are permitted just one flowering plant now.
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• Last time I had a medical license, I was able to grow up to 15 plants. They wanted to give me only 6, but I told them it was for making edibles. They then bumped it up to 15, which is the max.
    notyou
    NET Rookie

• SantaClaraHawk, did you know Kirk Pengilly, from INXS, decided when he turned 50 he was going to give up smoking weed. Some time later (I think he said he was in a hotel room somewhere, while on tour) he woke up with terrible eye pain. The THC had of course masked his glaucoma.

Hope it all works out for you. I'm growing this year for the first time since 1996; not for any medical reason (not legal here, but penalties are pretty trivial).
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Only medical marijuana patients can grow their own plants in WA. Only licensed growers ("producers") can legally grow for recreational use.

From what I can gather, medical patients are allowed 6 plants for their own personal use, but the law allows for a maximum of 15 plants per single housing unit (house, apartment, mobile home, etc.).
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information