Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hotels in Seattle and area. Good vs bad areas?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I know I was late doing this, and maybe it would not have mattered even earlier but the weekend of the Ravens game is crazy for prices. If I am moving a little further out of the main core are there areas I should absolutely avoid due to safety etc? In the past the furthest I've out I've been is the area by the Needle.

Thanks in advance
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• HawkRiderFan wrote:I know I was late doing this, and maybe it would not have mattered even earlier but the weekend of the Ravens game is crazy for prices. If I am moving a little further out of the main core are there areas I should absolutely avoid due to safety etc? In the past the furthest I've out I've been is the area by the Needle.

Thanks in advance

Depends on if you are there for sight seeing as well? or just the game?
    I'd stay in Tukwila and Uber into the game.
    Marriot Courtyard, $110.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• In on Sat and Sunday. I've been there before but Pike market and the waterfront with one person who has never been there. Thanks for the tip.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• Tukwila is a good call. Close enough to SeaTac that the Uber to and from the airport won't be outrageous. You might consider The Sounder (light rail) to the Clink from Tukwila as well. Inexpensive and traffic becomes a non-issue.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• White Center has great hotels at reasonable prices, in a real up-and-coming area, too.

I'm kidding. Do not stay in White Center. ;)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information