Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sorry, Todd...

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Sorry, Todd...
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:40 pm

Re: Sorry, Todd...
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:56 am
  • Well if Edward Snowden said it it MUST be true! Thanks for the morning chuckle. :smilingalien:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:45 am
  • Edward Snowden, everyone's favorite "good guy" spy. Or is he?

It's rather interesting that Snowden spent years developing tools and malware for the CIA and released none of them. Within a few weeks of accepting an NSA contractor job through Booz Allen Hamilton, though, he went ham on the NSA, releasing a massive trove of tools and documentation.

Mind you, I'm no fan of mass surveillance programs, but the NSA is nowhere near the CIA's level of "evil". Doesn't it strike anyone as odd that Snowden would choose to harm one agency, but not the other, in his crusade to expose the surveillance state?
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:12 pm
  • Saw a headline on this reporting that Snowden says there's probably aliens. Since that went against what I had read about it, I clicked the article. The article basically said that from what he combed through, the U.S. government isn't hiding anything about UFOs . . . . but that there probably are aliens. The big news on that is what is in the government files, not what he might think personally. Yet that is what the headline writer decided to go with. I hate click bait media.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:47 am
  • In 30+ years of research I am well beyond debating IFs. I am 100% certain of the coverup as much as I am 100% certain I am breathing oxygen right now. Debates on this topic are charming to me like watching 3-year-olds fight over a crayon is charming to me.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:22 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information