Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Life is good!

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Life is good!
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:27 am
  • Hopefully each and everyone of you have something to be thankful for and happy about.

Bluebird skies, and low 60s here.

I’ve got some ribs on the smoker, a cold brew, and fixin’ to light a good cigar.
    Football is on TV, and I don’t have to stress about my team today.

Sure I’ve got crap I could complain about but it’s not worth it.

Life is good.
    ImageImage
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Re: Life is good!
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:32 am
  • If you partake in rolled tobacco, and have never tried on of these, I suggest you give one a try.
    Obviously it’s a “Maduro”, not every cigar guys cup of tea.
    My current favorite though. Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:48 pm
  • I was listening to some music today and I heard a song by Michael Ketterer called "I believe in us" and it touched my soul and my first thought was the Seattle Seahawks and you guys here at .Net.

I'm not always as friendly or as nice to you guys as I should be, but I'd just like to say thank you guys for always being here for me.

Twelve Cheers my friends :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers: :229031_cheers:
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:05 pm
  • Love these threads from ya Lon. Life is meant to be celebrated and enjoyed. Thanks for the cigar tip!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:52 am
  • Yes, I love them, too! I'll just pass on the cigar, and double up on the drinks... :2thumbs:
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Life is good!
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:16 am
  • Aros wrote:Love these threads from ya Lon. Life is meant to be celebrated and enjoyed. Thanks for the cigar tip!

Ya know what Todd, I’ve been accused of “bragging” or “showing off” when I post stuff like this but that couldn’t be further from my intentions.

I just tend to get caught up, it does me a world of good to slow down for a minute and realize that I have plenty to be thankful and happy about.

I just like to encourage others to take a deep breath and understand that no matter how crappy things can get, there is always something that we are better served focusing on.

Life really is pretty good, and Hell, it beats any alternative, right.

We all have stuff that we could complain about but if that’s our focus, it becomes what our life is.
    It doesn’t have to be that way for anyone.

Looking on the bright side is ABSOLUTELY a choice, it’s my choice.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:45 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    Aros wrote:Love these threads from ya Lon. Life is meant to be celebrated and enjoyed. Thanks for the cigar tip!

Ya know what Todd, I’ve been accused of “bragging” or “showing off” when I post stuff like this but that couldn’t be further from my intentions. Looking on the bright side is ABSOLUTELY a choice, it’s my choice.

Good on you, Lon! What the heck is wrong with enjoying... enjoyment? AND I hate to think of the heavy-duty situations you have to constantly face as a first responder. I tips me lid to you, Sir! :D
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information