Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Peanut Butter Falcon

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
The Peanut Butter Falcon
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:00 pm
  • Finally watched The Peanut Butter Falcon. I have an 11 year old boy with Down Syndrome so it probably resonates more with me than most, but I can not recommend it enough. That character is a mirror image of my son and I laughed my damn ass off.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

Re: The Peanut Butter Falcon
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:31 am
  • We watched it over the weekend, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's not a new story by any stretch........many many odd couple Huck Finn (which they even reference) coming of age/adventure movies have come before Peanut Butter Falcon.

But in an age of can't go two weeks without another super hero movie or reboot/sequel no one asked for, I gravitate towards movies like Peanut Butter Falcon. Movies that have so much heart and soul that you have to be dead inside to not enjoy.

So I also highly recommend this movie. Especially this time of year when families are all home for the holidays and looking for something to watch everyone can enjoy. This movie definitely fits the bill.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:32 pm
  • Didn't see it yet but plan to this week. Happy early birthday my Brother !!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:48 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:Didn't see it yet but plan to this week. Happy early birthday my Brother !!

11/30 is for the elite posters, my friend
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information