Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone in the Saratoga Springs area?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Anyone in the Saratoga Springs area?
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:20 am
  • I got my orders done Friday, and I'll be TDY in Saratoga Springs for the first quarter of next year. Anyone need a crazy fan to help watch a Seahawks game during the playoffs/hopefully-Superbowl run? I'll buy! :irishdrinkers:

<edit> Upstate New York, in case there is a Saratoga Springs anywhere else.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Re: Anyone in the Saratoga Springs area?
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:35 am
  • GeekHawk wrote:I got my orders done Friday, and I'll be TDY in Saratoga Springs for the first quarter of next year. Anyone need a crazy fan to help watch a Seahawks game during the playoffs/hopefully-Superbowl run? I'll buy! :irishdrinkers:

<edit> Upstate New York, in case there is a Saratoga Springs anywhere else.

I'm of course geographically challenged :) ... but there's probably about ten of them. Actually, I can only find one. I actually Googled it, and there is a Saratoga Springs in Utah, too.

I used to email a lot with another Pink Floyd/Stephen King fan who lived in Columbus, Indiana (maybe she still does) but I remember someone trying to tell me Columbus was "actually in Ohio."
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:28 pm
  • Saratoga. The BEST vacation of my life. NOT football country but Horse Racing epic ness. I spent a week there in the summer of 1994. The best Horse Racing/sporting/handicapping experience ever! I saw Holy Bull win the Travers that year.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:14 pm
  • Won't be summer when I'm there! Dead of winter into early spring. I expect to come home about 20-30 pounds lighter after freezing my ass off...
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information