Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RIP Odo

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
RIP Odo
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:36 pm
  • Rene Auberjonois passed away. Saw it on a post on facebook from Houstonhawk.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Re: RIP Odo
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:44 pm
  • I met him briefly at the 50th Anniversary Star Trek convention in Vegas. He was quite pleasant. I don't really know anything about the man, other than that he seemed to genuinely enjoy conversing with his fans. He looked people in the eye and had real, albeit brief, interactions with every one of them. Sad news. He will be remembered fondly by many many people, I am sure. Myself included.
    LargentFan
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:48 am
  • Very sad to hear this. When DS9 first started, I initially found it difficult to get into, although I'm not sure why. I found the name "Cisco" a bit weird, as I remembered kids going on and on about "Hey Cisco! Hey Pancho" ie "The Cisco Kid", maybe in the very late 60s. But I didn't even see it, because we didn't have a TV then.

It was the interactions between Odo and Quark which I started to enjoy. I also remember an episode where Odo had to (was it "dissociate"?) pour himself into, I think it was Deanna Troi's (the doc/counsellor) overbearing mother's handbag(?)

I recently started watching DS9 again... and I've never seen the final season at all!
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:01 am
  • They make it more simple than that....they call it shapeshifting.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Odo

I have all of them on DVD.

That is all but the ones streamed on CBStv or whatever they are calling it. Did not get into ST Renegades as it went too far in my opinion in the wrong direction.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information