Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The next full moon occurs on 12/12 at 12:12 a.m.

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• Image :les: Image :smilingalien:
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Everyone, fans and players alike, must go outside at this exact moment and kneel before the Seahawk Moon or we won't win another game :twisted:
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Eh, I no longer like the moon. Had to sit outside in freezing weather several years ago during a winter lunar eclipse counting every second as the eclipse spread from one lunar landmark to the next for a research project. Never felt so cold.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• 5_Golden_Rings wrote:Eh, I no longer like the moon. Had to sit outside in freezing weather several years ago during a winter lunar eclipse counting every second as the eclipse spread from one lunar landmark to the next for a research project. Never felt so cold.

Kinda like how long your team has had it's last Lombardi, cold and rusty (sorry, couldn't resist).
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:
    5_Golden_Rings wrote:Eh, I no longer like the moon. Had to sit outside in freezing weather several years ago during a winter lunar eclipse counting every second as the eclipse spread from one lunar landmark to the next for a research project. Never felt so cold.

Kinda like how long your team has had it's last Lombardi, cold and rusty (sorry, couldn't resist).

Lombardis never get cold. I watch the last Super Bowl every couple of months or so. Never seen a better offense, no matter what the modern "experts" say.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• KitsapGuy wrote:

Nice. Didn't go unnoticed by the team
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• I had rain last night and clouds. Surprising enough, I was actually up at about quarter til midnight. I cut my finger a little bit at a local hardware store and it was starting to hurt again. I braced it to help heal where the cut was and pain ensued. I am not in much pain now but need to let the joint heal. Index finger, left hand, end joint, cut was about 1/16 deep, and now I taste like sheet metal. LOL
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information