Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's going to Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Joan Jett?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Tix all over StubHub already. Got mine in Sec J floor, row 14. Not as good as I would normally get, but I couldn't afford what they were asking in the prime seats. Right around $1000 bucks a tix, give or take a 100. Also got a room at the only hotel right across the street from the stadiums. I'm SET. Wife's a major Def fan. I'm going for Motley Crue. Poison I don't give a rats ass about. Joan I like. So, I'm eating stadium food for one of the bands.... :lol: Long fun night. Looking forward to it!
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:Tix all over StubHub already. Got mine in Sec J floor, row 14. Not as good as I would normally get, but I couldn't afford what they were asking in the prime seats. Right around $1000 bucks a tix, give or take a 100. Also got a room at the only hotel right across the street from the stadiums. I'm SET. Wife's a major Def fan. I'm going for Motley Crue. Poison I don't give a rats ass about. Joan I like. So, I'm eating stadium food for one of the bands.... :lol: Long fun night. Looking forward to it!

Have fun, Crue, Def Leppard and Joan, Poison had a Ballad I liked, report back, interested if they still have some magic left.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Not me. Don't like any of them besides Joan Jett who I have seen 5 or 6 times. Love her.

Got a nice 16th row dead center ticket for the Doobie Bros. 50th anniversary tour coming here Sept. 6. Also have seen them numerous times but a good time of year for an outdoor venue, been like 10 years since I last saw them and a Sunday night. Also have a similar type seat for Alice Cooper (Lita Ford opening) in PDX in April. If any of you like him, I definitely recommend seeing him live. His voice is still very strong.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Saw Leppard back in the day in Boise during the Hysteria tour. Cant go to concerts any more due to noise levels. Did see Heart here in an outside venue and Cheap Trick at the Boise Open golf tournament a couple years ago. Open air venues allow you to go farther away from the music.

One time at band camp...naw it was after a softball tournament, Saw Great White, Mr Big, And the Scorpions in concert in Billings Montana.

I usually have to wear earplugs for loud games or concerts. Sometimes that does not work either.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Vince Neal is washed up as in BADLY washed up. And Poison???....Hahaha

Def can still jam good and so can Joan but the other two are hideous.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I’d go if someone gave me tickets. But mainly for Def Leppard (really liked their Pyromania and before stuff). Joan Jett has some good stuff too. But Motley and Poison? Blah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:

Vince Neal is washed up as in BADLY washed up. And Poison???....Hahaha

Def can still jam good and so can Joan but the other two are hideous.

I lost it at “Big Mac $1.03.” [emoji38] Vince looks like he’s been hittin a lot of those lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by James in PA on Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

• Eek. I didn't like them in their prime. I was a bit of a metal snob back then though. Maybe I still am a little haha. To each their own. Have a good time.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information