Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Nasty Habits Are You Increasing Due To COVID?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13

What Nasty Habits Are You Increasing Due To COVID?

I am drinking more alcoholic beverages.
20%
I am smoking more cannabis.
7%
I am watching more naughty videos.
13%
All the above.
7%
None of the above.
53%

Total votes : 15

• Come on, be honest.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Posting too much in the politics forum. 8)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• The top two, plus dropped acid for the first time in 2 decades. Then watched, the Corpse Bride, Alita Battle Angel and Coraline back to back.......THAT was a lot of fun.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• My life hasn't changed. I've been working the whole time, and I never went out much anyway so everything being closed doesn't really effect me.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:The top two, plus dropped acid for the first time in 2 decades. Then watched, the Corpse Bride, Alita Battle Angel and Coraline back to back.......THAT was a lot of fun.

:lol:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Acid was Strawberry Fields Forever. Super clean and it felt really good ...I can't believe I did it at a ripe 67. But, glad I bought 2 of them !!!!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I got to the mountains last weekend...I read a book in 2.5 days. I have not done that in YEARS. Tom Clancy style novel....
    I have 2 more to read and they are real books not kindle. I forgot my kindle and had to buy a book....lordy. It rained all of Thursday and Friday for the most part....I could have been bored. I used to love to read....I got back to paper and it was fun.
    I may take the trilogy of Lord of the rings in one book with me next weekend....and the kindle. There are Morelles and other shrooms that are safe to eat out there. I found a morelle and let it sit in saltwater for a while...only 30 bugs showed up...and then more.

I have a book on shrooms that are good to eat that are not psycho or stupid ones. Have fun....
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• I'd choose the "other" option if it had one. My COVID-19 nasty habit is I'm only showering once every three days or so on average. However, this is because the place I moved into when I moved to Miami eight weeks ago has a problem with the hot water randomly shutting off, and having that happen while you're showering is extremely unpleasant...it's a building water issue which the condo board's working on. I live alone right now though, so it's not like it's a big deal...and I shower when I go out in public so there's no offending of anybody's nasal passages. :)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• Sports Hernia wrote:Posting too much in the politics forum. 8)

I stopped a bit before the lockdowns started. Probably the best decision I've made in quite a while!
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Posting too much in the politics forum. 8)

I stopped a bit before the lockdowns started. Probably the best decision I've made in quite a while!

I understand that feeling. Minds are rarely changed and it’s usually an exercise in futility.
    I’m trying to cut back but only working 20 hours a week still gives me too much free time.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• RolandDeschain wrote:I'd choose the "other" option if it had one. My COVID-19 nasty habit is I'm only showering once every three days or so on average. However, this is because the place I moved into when I moved to Miami eight weeks ago has a problem with the hot water randomly shutting off, and having that happen while you're showering is extremely unpleasant...it's a building water issue which the condo board's working on. I live alone right now though, so it's not like it's a big deal...and I shower when I go out in public so there's no offending of anybody's nasal passages. :)

That’s what that smell was. Take a shower you stinky bastage! 8)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I honestly haven't significantly changed my alcohol consumption (admittedly excessive anyway, by most standards these days) or weed smoking, which is very small anyway.

Haven't done any exercise, apart from those mandated by physio for pre-existing conditions. I have never kept to any exercise plan, even walking. People say exercise can even be pleasurable (which is of course entirely healthy in every way), but to me, it is a chore at best.

I am reasonably good with my prescribed physio exercises, which definitely help me (back/pelvic pain), but no good at doing further exercise for its own sake, even though I know it is healthy... just as much as my "official" prescribed exercises are.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information