Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm off to the football tomorrow!

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
I'm off to the football tomorrow!
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:07 am
  • Our local Adelaide league (Aussie Rules) footy finally starts this weekend, YAY! Limited crowds (max 5,000 in the 53,000-seat Adelaide Oval); a ballot was drawn from members of all clubs playing who applied for a ticket, and I was lucky enough to get a ticket. Go Sturt (the mighty Double Blues)!!!

National AFL footy comp restarted a 3 weeks ago, first with no crowds and now with slowly increasing but still small crowds allowed.

OH, congratulations to all Liverpool FC fans, for winning the EPL soccer championship for the first time in 30 years - I know there's many of you, around the world.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Re: I'm off to the football tomorrow!
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:53 am
  • And we won! Next week, restrictions have been lifted further, and footy crowds allowed as normal. Other restrictions lifted too, as of tomorrow. Gambling venues (not that I ever frequent them) reopening, more people allowed in pubs, clubs and restaurants. We just have to be very careful opening our borders with other states. Some idiots returning to Australia from overseas are apparently declining being COVID-tested! They should be tested where they are, before they are allowed on a plane to Australia, and tested again when they arrive, and quarantined until they are definitely negative. It is NOT a democratic choice!
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information