Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OK. Who had "Alien Visitation" on their 2020 Bingo card?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13

Utah monolith: Helicopter crew discovers mysterious metal monolith deep in the desert

What started as routine wildlife assistance took an extraterrestrial turn for Utah's Department of Public Safety after officers stumbled upon a mysterious monolith in the middle of rural Utah.

Officers from the Utah Department of Public Safety's Aero Bureau were flying by helicopter last Wednesday, helping the Division of Wildlife Resources count bighorn sheep in southeastern Utah, when they spotted something that seemed right out of "2001: A Space Odyssey."

"One of the biologists ... spotted it, and we just happened to fly directly over the top of it," pilot Bret Hutchings told CNN affiliate KSL. "He was like, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa, turn around, turn around!' And I was like, 'What.' And he's like, 'There's this thing back there -- we've got to go look at it!'"

https://www.microsoftnewskids.com/en-us ... BB1biL7u_1

:greetingsearthling:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• :smilingalien:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• New monolith found in Puerto Rico.

XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

• Stumbled upon this tonight. Surprised Aros hasn’t shared it yet lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250333

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"They have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are," Eshed said, referring to the galactic federation.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• It's just another voice adding to the obvious. I've always said if you don't believe we have and are being contacted by Non-Human Intelligence you simply aren't paying attention. As for the "Mass Hysteria" hypothesis, I don't buy that for one second in 2020. Now back in the Cold War Era? Sure...Everybody was paranoid. These new generations are as open minded as we've ever seen.

Just come out already. Let the minority jump from roofs or claim the end is here. The rest of us will do just fine.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:It's just another voice adding to the obvious. I've always said if you don't believe we have and are being contacted by Non-Human Intelligence you simply aren't paying attention. As for the "Mass Hysteria" hypothesis, I don't buy that for one second in 2020. Now back in the Cold War Era? Sure...Everybody was paranoid. These new generations are as open minded as we've ever seen.

Just come out already. Let the minority jump from roofs or claim the end is here. The rest of us will do just fine.

Common sense may agree with this, then again as I drive around and go places, people can't figure out what a Mask is and how to use it, we have someone that is must see viewing for Aliens in the White House as they make a decision to start the experiment over or not.

Remember who you speak of, the Human race has no boundaries of where stupidity can go and to what extremes.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Common sense may agree with this, then again as I drive around and go places, people can't figure out what a Mask is and how to use it, we have someone that is must see viewing for Aliens in the White House as they make a decision to start the experiment over or not.

Remember who you speak of, the Human race has no boundaries of where stupidity can go and to what extremes.

You have a solid point I must admit. There ARE a lot of, um, how do I put this politically-correctly? Common Sense Challenged? But then maybe Full Disclosure would help thin the herd?

:stirthepot:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information