Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HBO Max: Warrior

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
HBO Max: Warrior
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:25 am
  • Fantastic show!

    I binged this show (2 seasons out currently, 10 episodes a season) for the past two weeks or so and was not disappointed!

    Spaghetti western and Chinese martial arts.

    Great acting and character development.

    If you guys are looking for a new show to watch and are a fan of American history and cultural biases, etc.
    check this show out.

    You’ll probably end up finishing the seasons and kick yourself cause you binged it and now you have nothing else to look forward too!

    Can’t wait for the Season 3!

    Awesome show!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1829
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:20 am
  • Awesome, thanks for the tip! (Well, not THE tip but you know what I mean, lol)...
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:12 pm
  • Aros wrote:Awesome, thanks for the tip! (Well, not THE tip but you know what I mean, lol)...

    Aros, how far along are you?

    I hope HBO Max continues it!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1829
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:47 pm
  • Doh! Truth be told I haven't started it yet but I promise I will soon!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:54 pm
  • I watched Season 1 last year, it was really good. HBO Max doesnt exist here, hopefully its on Amazon Prime again.
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6926
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:41 pm


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:04 pm
  • Ordered Cinemax for a month & watched both seasons, loved it. My great great Grand Dad & his brother moved to Cali to work the rail roads, saved a bunch of $$, then opened up a store in Sacramento but the white folks refused to buy from them because they were Chinese, so the brothers went back to China, opened up shop & became wealthy but a generation later Japan invaded & Communism was inbound so my Grand Pa moved to America.
    FresnoHawk68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 598
    Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:27 am


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:07 pm
  • Vetamur wrote:I watched Season 1 last year, it was really good. HBO Max doesnt exist here, hopefully its on Amazon Prime again.

    I can help you out setting up a cheap VPN ($40/year, unlimited use) that will let you connect to numerous different cities across the U.S. which will let you watch HBO Max and anything that checks your geolocation information for being in the U.S. Just PM me if you're interested.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 32125
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:14 am
  • I am about done with S1. Great series! Love it. Reminds me of Peaky Blinders with an asian take.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:07 am
  • Very interested in watching Peaky Blinders what the best source to start season 1?
    FresnoHawk68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 598
    Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:27 am


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:04 pm
  • FresnoHawk68 wrote:Very interested in watching Peaky Blinders what the best source to start season 1?


    Netflix.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:39 pm
  • Aros wrote:I am about done with S1. Great series! Love it. Reminds me of Peaky Blinders with an asian take.

    Nice!

    Best show I’ve seen in a while!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1829
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:33 pm
  • Just finished S2. Dammit, now I have to wait for lord knows how long for S3.

    Incredibly entertaining and deliciously binge-worthy. I think Peaky Blinders new season is due this year but I'm not sure on that.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:40 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Vetamur wrote:I watched Season 1 last year, it was really good. HBO Max doesnt exist here, hopefully its on Amazon Prime again.

    I can help you out setting up a cheap VPN ($40/year, unlimited use) that will let you connect to numerous different cities across the U.S. which will let you watch HBO Max and anything that checks your geolocation information for being in the U.S. Just PM me if you're interested.


    Thanks for the offer. I actually have more than one VPN already, we need them for work so my SE sets them all up. I dont usually use a VPN except for work though.. or when in China. lol

    Appreciate the offer!
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6926
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:41 pm


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:37 pm
  • Aros wrote:Just finished S2. Dammit, now I have to wait for lord knows how long for S3.

    Incredibly entertaining and deliciously binge-worthy. I think Peaky Blinders new season is due this year but I'm not sure on that.

    I know, man!

    I hope they start filming soon, or at least, this year.

    HBO has a ton of money and this show is fantastic, they need to continue it.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1829
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:39 am
  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    Aros wrote:Just finished S2. Dammit, now I have to wait for lord knows how long for S3.

    Incredibly entertaining and deliciously binge-worthy. I think Peaky Blinders new season is due this year but I'm not sure on that.

    I know, man!

    I hope they start filming soon, or at least, this year.

    HBO has a ton of money and this show is fantastic, they need to continue it.

    This is the Cinemax show based on the writings of Bruce Lee, right? If so, Cinemax has cancelled it and HBO Max has not officially picked it up for a third season, so it will probably be a while if we do get more.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10684
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:24 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    Aros wrote:Just finished S2. Dammit, now I have to wait for lord knows how long for S3.

    Incredibly entertaining and deliciously binge-worthy. I think Peaky Blinders new season is due this year but I'm not sure on that.

    I know, man!

    I hope they start filming soon, or at least, this year.

    HBO has a ton of money and this show is fantastic, they need to continue it.

    This is the Cinemax show based on the writings of Bruce Lee, right? If so, Cinemax has cancelled it and HBO Max has not officially picked it up for a third season, so it will probably be a while if we do get more.


    What? What kind of Reviews did it get?
    FresnoHawk68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 598
    Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:27 am


Re: HBO Max: Warrior
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:57 am
  • FresnoHawk68 wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:
    TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    Aros wrote:Just finished S2. Dammit, now I have to wait for lord knows how long for S3.

    Incredibly entertaining and deliciously binge-worthy. I think Peaky Blinders new season is due this year but I'm not sure on that.

    I know, man!

    I hope they start filming soon, or at least, this year.

    HBO has a ton of money and this show is fantastic, they need to continue it.

    This is the Cinemax show based on the writings of Bruce Lee, right? If so, Cinemax has cancelled it and HBO Max has not officially picked it up for a third season, so it will probably be a while if we do get more.


    What? What kind of Reviews did it get?

    It was cancelled because Cinemax decided they were no longer going to produce any original programming.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10684
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD




It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Msfann and 33 guests