Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Superbowl LV

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Superbowl LV
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:43 am
  • What are y'all doing for the day? Please let us know. Who are you barracking for in the game, and why?

I'm going across town to my (49er fan) closest friend's place to watch the game. It starts at 10AM Monday here, but we don't start watching it until about 11:30, so we avoid the ads. Beers start at about 11 o'clock, but obviously very limited with driving home.

We avoid halftime, too, and stuff our faces for lunch then. :D

I've got to barrack for KC, I think. Just can't take Brady's side, although he's a great, whether we like it or not. But, I love watching Tampa Bay's defense. And of course it's the first Superbowl for a home team, yet not really a home game with the severe crowd limit. So glad to see healthcare workers have been given tickets.

Enjoy Superbowl Sunday in the US everyone! Oh, in Canada , too... 8)
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Superbowl LV
Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:07 am
  • In Canada, were not allowed to have any gathering or the cops will fine you 2300 bucks. Pubs are only allowed so many people as well and will be spot checked during the sb. Since its minus 25 Celsius here itll be a good day to just sit and watch at home.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:30 pm
  • Sitting at home with family. Sippin' fermented grapes and eating something very health-conscious I'm sure called "Hamburger Cheese Dip".

:P
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:56 pm
  • Did Bud Light actually kill off my favorite TV commercial character? Couldn't they have killed the king, given that he's a douche, and I've always had an axe to grind with him for punishing that guy for liking craft beer.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information