Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WandaVision

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
WandaVision
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:32 pm
  • If you're into the MCU and not watching this, get on in. I can understand episodes 1-3 putting some people off, but this show is great. Seriously. Power through the first 3 if you have. It's a slow burn, but genuinely worth it.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Re: WandaVision
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:21 pm
  • I genuinely loved the first 3 episodes as a fan of old sitcoms plus marvel. The last 3 episodes however have been fantastic. The mystery had be hooked.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:28 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:I genuinely loved the first 3 episodes as a fan of old sitcoms plus marvel. The last 3 episodes however have been fantastic. The mystery had be hooked.

I'm a fan of old sitcoms, too, however, I have seen more than a few bashing the show for the first couple episodes, and I just figured it was worth mentioning the show seriously picks up in episode 4.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 am
  • Thoroughly enjoying the ride. Only thing that concerns me is that there's only a few more episodes left this season and it won't get nearly as far into the story as I'd like for a first season, but that's more due to how much I'm into the show and less a negative of the show itself.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:37 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Thoroughly enjoying the ride. Only thing that concerns me is that there's only a few more episodes left this season and it won't get nearly as far into the story as I'd like for a first season, but that's more due to how much I'm into the show and less a negative of the show itself.

I don't think it's a first season. I'm pretty sure it's just a limited series. It's supposed to set up Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Also, the showrunners have apparently had a lot of crosstalk with the creative team on the third Spider-Man Home film (which is fueling a LOT of the discussion on the theory that both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are going to be in that film).
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:18 pm
  • Really enjoying this. They've done a great job. Wasn't sure how they were going to pull off the whole sitcom thing and still have it feel relevant to the MCU and maintain that high standard of quality, but they did it.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:23 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Thoroughly enjoying the ride. Only thing that concerns me is that there's only a few more episodes left this season and it won't get nearly as far into the story as I'd like for a first season, but that's more due to how much I'm into the show and less a negative of the show itself.

I don't think it's a first season. I'm pretty sure it's just a limited series. It's supposed to set up Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Also, the showrunners have apparently had a lot of crosstalk with the creative team on the third Spider-Man Home film (which is fueling a LOT of the discussion on the theory that both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are going to be in that film).

That would make sense that it would lead into a movie, because there's just no way I can see for this to clear up by he end of this run and keep the quality that I've seen it having had so far. Of course, assuming the next Dr Strange is still a year or more away, it's still going to be a long wait to get the answers that this series is creating for me.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:59 pm
  • I love the fact that there is only a week in between WandaVision and Falcon and Winter Soldier. WandaVision has been a great ride thus far.
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:52 pm
  • Sandpoint Hawk wrote:I love the fact that there is only a week in between WandaVision and Falcon and Winter Soldier. WandaVision has been a great ride thus far.

I was hesitant on WandaVision at the beginning but it picks up so fast and really is done magnificently!

Excited for the rest of these MCU shows coming. Marvel is incredible. So much better than DC is. Like on another planet better, IMO. Lol.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:20 am
  • Sooooooooo.... someone lied about Wanda taking Vision's corpse.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:44 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:Sooooooooo.... someone lied about Wanda taking Vision's corpse.

I should have known better than to open this thread before I watched the new episode tonight :mrgreen:
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:11 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:Sooooooooo.... someone lied about Wanda taking Vision's corpse.

I should have known better than to open this thread before I watched the new episode tonight :mrgreen:

Sorry... I wouldn't have posted that if the thread were a more generic tv discussion, but I figured the thread dedicated to the show would be okay.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:36 am
  • Maulbert wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:Sooooooooo.... someone lied about Wanda taking Vision's corpse.

Sorry... I wouldn't have posted that if the thread were a more generic tv discussion, but I figured the thread dedicated to the show would be okay.

No worries. I was only kidding. Even though it’s kind of a spoiler it’s pretty generic and doesn’t tell much of anything. Besides if I was really concerned I would just avoid the thread.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:59 pm
  • My wife and I really enjoy this show.
    It's fun getting to relax with an episode every Friday night.

I'm not sure how far we're allowed to go into spoilers, but I'm enjoying the twists and turns of the show. Elizabeth Olsen does a fantastic job.

Looking forward to Falcon & Winter soldier and Loki later this spring too.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:48 pm
  • I binged the whole season last night. It was very well done, and sets the stage not only for the next Dr. Strange movie, but the after-credits scene at the end also leads into the next Captain Marvel movie.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:28 pm
  • Thoroughly enjoyed this series. There were a lot of Easter eggs throughout and I’m sure I probably missed some so I’m interested to go back through and rewatch this again in the near future.

I also watched the full trailer for Falcon and the Winter Soldier and this looks like it’s going to be excellent.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:36 pm
  • Excellent series.
    GrizzBEARS
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:04 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information