Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If You Could Ask God One Question What Would It Be?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I would ask “Why do men have nipples?”

    You?
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • I’ve always wondered if Adam had a bellybutton!
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 22196
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • I would ask if God was real?
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10945
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • pmedic920 wrote:I’ve always wondered if Adam had a bellybutton!


    Excellent. You get it.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Cyrus12 wrote:I would ask if God was real?


    The answer would be no of course not just to throw you off the scent.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Was creating the Platypus a Joke or a mistake?
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 34957
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Isn't it time for a reboot?
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10684
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


  • Why are you such a sadistic @$$hole?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 32125
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: North Miami Beach, FL


  • Where is Pac?
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 20734
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:57 pm
    Location: Wokequatorial Guinea


  • Why didn't Lynch run it in?
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10945
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • Second option.

    Where is Jimmy Hoffa's body ?
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 34957
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • :snack:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Well, I am an athiest, but anyway... an old joke would provide this:

    God, why did You simply grant Adam's premature wish of being able to pee standing up, without giving him the chance to even think about Eve's wish for multiple orgasms.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1279
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:37 pm
    Location: Adelaide, South Australia


  • Mine would be better suited to the Shack.... :3-1:
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1838
    Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 pm


  • Aros wrote:I would ask “Why do men have nipples?”

    You?

    Lol, I never researched this but I always thought at conception and formation of an embryo, the fetus has both chances to become either male or female, so, the nipples are formed with a chance to be female.

    However, it is only later, the genitals are formed and that determines the gender of the child. But since the nipples are already formed it cannot be undone.

    This is my guess with no science backing or research, just a guess. Lol.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1829
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    Aros wrote:I would ask “Why do men have nipples?”

    You?

    Lol, I never researched this but I always thought at conception and formation of an embryo, the fetus has both chances to become either male or female, so, the nipples are formed with a chance to be female.

    However, it is only later, the genitals are formed and that determines the gender of the child. But since the nipples are already formed it cannot be undone.

    This is my guess with no science backing or research, just a guess. Lol.


    Oh you be quiet with your common sense. That's not what we are looking for here.

    :P
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • "Why do you let puppies die. Like, ever?"
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Aros wrote:
    TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    Aros wrote:I would ask “Why do men have nipples?”

    You?

    Lol, I never researched this but I always thought at conception and formation of an embryo, the fetus has both chances to become either male or female, so, the nipples are formed with a chance to be female.

    However, it is only later, the genitals are formed and that determines the gender of the child. But since the nipples are already formed it cannot be undone.

    This is my guess with no science backing or research, just a guess. Lol.


    Oh you be quiet with your common sense. That's not what we are looking for here.

    :P

    Lmao.

    I’d probably ask him, “How often does God look down at his human beings (women) naked...and how much does God watch when humans are getting it on....”

    Lmao.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1829
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


  • Was the Great Flood your way of saying that YOU ef'd up? and how the hell did all the Trump followers get through without drowning?...Why so many killing each other over Religious differences....How can you NOT stop asshaoes like Gangreenus Khan, Adolph h!tler, Joseph Stalin, and Kim Jong LIMP-DONG-UHN & the like, have their way with YOUR BELOVED PEOPLES, + Let YOUR FULL ON BELIEVERS from South of the border be TREATED LIKE $h!t????, There are only TWO answers, You either ' Just Don't Care' OR, YOU 'Ain't Never Been There'...ME?, I think it's the latter.
    :pukeface:
    Last edited by scutterhawk on Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7529
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm


  • NM
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7529
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm


  • Why did you place the snack bar so close to the outhouse?
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1838
    Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 pm


  • Why wasn't Steve Largent allowed to win a Super Bowl? Dan Marino? Jim Kelly? Fran Tarkenton? Dan Fouts? Gayle Sayers? LaDainian Tomlinson? Antonio Gates? Brian Urlacher? Kevin Greene?
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14900
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Aros wrote:Why wasn't Steve Largent allowed to win a Super Bowl? Dan Marino? Jim Kelly? Fran Tarkenton? Dan Fouts? Gayle Sayers? LaDainian Tomlinson? Antonio Gates? Brian Urlacher? Kevin Greene?


    Too easy Aros, so Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco could give hope to those that are below the elite to accomplish something great.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 34957
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Why did I just purchase a “non-stick” frying pan that had a sticker on it?
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 22196
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • Why aren’t Hemorrhoids called Asteroids?

    And why don’t we call “G a y”men astronauts ?
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 22196
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas




It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests