Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitchell and Ness jersey

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Mitchell and Ness jersey
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:08 pm
  • Hey all have been wanting a throwback jersey for sometime now, wanting to know is the authentic accuracy worth the price increase over the legacy/replica in terms of jersey quality?

Also is Largent the only player available in the authentic line? It would be between that and the Walter Jones Legacy jersey.
    EmbattleTheeHawks
    NET Rookie

Re: Mitchell and Ness jersey
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:49 pm
  • EmbattleTheeHawks wrote:Hey all have been wanting a throwback jersey for sometime now, wanting to know is the authentic accuracy worth the price increase over the legacy/replica in terms of jersey quality?

Also is Largent the only player available in the authentic line? It would be between that and the Walter Jones Legacy jersey.

I have the Mitchell and Ness, Largent, Easley and Walter Jones.

The Mitchell and Ness are a great quality. It’s thickness alone and stitching are worth the price. They run a little smaller than the current Nike replicas but I love the quality more so.

My current beef with the Easley jersey is the blue isn’t as vibrant as the Jones version. The blue Easley is somewhat “dull” compared to the Jones.

My current favorite is the Largent (white road) jersey. I try to only wear my Largent on special occasions but it looks fantastic compared to all the current jerseys.

I prefer the old school original colors and logo so I’m partial and probably biased on these jerseys but hey, I’ll pay for a Mitchell and Ness jersey and get a Seahawks legend over the Nike replicas any day.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:10 pm
  • Hey Legend thanks for the reply, is your Largent jersey one of the M&N Authentic line or the M&N Legacy/Replica line? Wanted to know if the difference between the two in terms of quality warrants the $100 price difference?

Also I have noticed some pics/jerseys of M&N have larger numbers/lettering/sleeve hawk detailing compared to others of the same name do any of yours differ in that way? Not sure how to attach pics
    EmbattleTheeHawks
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:24 pm

EmbattleTheeHawks
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:02 pm
  • Can't get in on the specific Q's being asked but my neighbor is an astute M&N jersey guy and replica or authentic, you can't go wrong with the overall quality. I've seen both. Personally, I would spend the extra $100 if the authentic is what you are after.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:41 pm
  • EmbattleTheeHawks wrote:Hey Legend thanks for the reply, is your Largent jersey one of the M&N Authentic line or the M&N Legacy/Replica line? Wanted to know if the difference between the two in terms of quality warrants the $100 price difference?

Also I have noticed some pics/jerseys of M&N have larger numbers/lettering/sleeve hawk detailing compared to others of the same name do any of yours differ in that way? Not sure how to attach pics

No problemo

I’ll do my best to describe them and compare them for you.

My Easley is the Replica Collection.

My Largent and Jones are of the Legacy Collection.

The numbers appear to relatively same size for both the Replica and Legacy Collection, (eye test measurement close up).

Thickness of material seem to be about the same, I’m guessing both Collections are cotton, but the Replica feels a bit softer than the Legacy Collection.

Both collections are made in China.

The Seahawks logo on the sleeve for the Replica Easley has more of a “premium” vinyl feel, just a tad bit more than the Legacy Collection.

I personally wear all of my jerseys but I like the vibrant blue of the Jones jersey more so compared to the blue of the Easley.

My Largent and Easley do not have the NFL shield logo at the bottom center of the collar but my Jones has it on there.

Like I mentioned my main gripe with the Easley Replica Collection is it’s not as eye popping vibrant blue as the Jones is.

Both of these Collections run warm/hot when you wear them more so than the current Nike line but I enjoy that cause it’s more of a premium jersey. I mean most fans aren’t willing to dish out over $120 bucks for these Mitchell and Ness jerseys and will rather pay less for the Nike but I’m an old school Seahawks guy (born in the 80s) and I love the look of the traditional original Seahawks logo so I’m not against paying for it.

I’m looking to add to my collection the Cortez Kennedy one next but it’s hard to justify buying another jersey cause I have 6 Seahawks jerseys currently. But Tez was the man, so I’m very tempted to splurge, yet again for his Mitchell and Ness Legacy Collection (again, cause I like the vibrant blue of the Legacy Collection). Hopefully, they have it for sale.

Hope this helps!
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

It is currently Thu May 06, 2021 11:14 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information