Do Not Sell My Personal Information

American Airlines not denying possible UFO spotting

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13

KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

• It's only one state away from Area 51 where they test out secret airplane $h!t that nobody thinks is possible until they finally unveil it 20 years later, so... Remember when they released the first pic of the F-119 Stealth Fighter?
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• GeekHawk wrote:It's only one state away from Area 51 where they test out secret airplane $h!t that nobody thinks is possible until they finally unveil it 20 years later, so... Remember when they released the first pic of the F-119 Stealth Fighter?

I agree 100%.

Think of this.
    What was computer tech in the 50's? ZERO
    The SR-71 was developed in the late 50's. To this day, it's the fastest plane ever. STILL
    You don't think with today's tech, there is something faster or that can maneuver like nothing you've ever seen?
    Are we seeing planes WE made? Planes we made due to tech we reverse engineered?
    I'm sure both exist. Other worldly craft, and ours.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

• ZorntoLargent wrote:Are we seeing planes WE made? Planes we made due to tech we reverse engineered?
    I'm sure both exist. Other worldly craft, and ours.

You sir get the gold star for the day.

I am confident the majority of UFO sightings we see these days are deep black project craft, much if not all have been born through the knowledge acquired from reverse engineering Non-Human Intelligence craft since the 1940s.

:greetingsearthling:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Fri May 07, 2021 12:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information