Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Godzilla Vs Kong Reviews

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Godzilla Vs Kong Reviews
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:43 am
  • Ok watched it last night when it came out on HBO Max.

First I is obviously designed for big screen for full effect. The CGI and all is great, Monster Battle scenes great, I won't give spoilers yet.

The Story could have been flushed out more, too much Human stuff that was seemingly way unnecessary and dragged things down. The whole motivation part of the story was pretty late in coming to fruition also, and resolution seemed to fast for a whole movie to be built around.

There was also some reaches in feasibility which I can't elaborate on without spoilers.

There was not enough real Monster interaction for a movie named as a prize fight, even the secondary Monsters had little time and were a blip.

Not sure if it was just cost but King of the Monsters had a lot more to see concerning the Titans versus this movie.

That's a quickie overview.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Re: Godzilla Vs Kong
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:59 pm
  • It was a pretty awesome. I mean we're talking about a monster fight movie, the fights were incredible, and the stuff with Brian Tyree Hill, Millie Bobbie Brown, and the Deadpool 2 kid was great. Best giant monster fight movie ever.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri May 07, 2021 12:54 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information