12TH Man in San Fran

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Hey 12!! I am flying down to San Fransisco on Sunday morning! Where will my fellow 12th men be meeting up before the game? Anything special going on before, besides the flying of the banner?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Get a hold of the Norcal Seahawkers. They usually have a great tailgate set up, and a saturday night get together somewhere. Will be a big crowd as usual. Dana Patera used to run it, but I don't think she does anymore.

Subzero717

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":6h4uedpa said:
Get a hold of the Norcal Seahawkers. They usually have a great tailgate set up, and a saturday night get together somewhere. Will be a big crowd as usual. Dana Patera used to run it, but I don't think she does anymore.

I don't think she does. I tried hooking up with them in a few years ago. I hope things are going better than they did back then.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You can get a hold of Caroline or Todd Gomes as well, he goes by "Photohawk"
They always are a part of the deal down there. Also, Brad and Laura (Cannonball and Hawkychick) will be down there as well. Shouldn't be tough to find otu where all the stuff is going down.

Jdsoup14

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. We were looking for a place where the hawk faithful would be. Six of us just happen to be staying 4 blocks away at the holiday inn express.

Problem is I have my daughters with me. Youngest just turned 21. Bar bill = My budget busted. Used my flight miles and hotel points for this trip thinking we could do it on the cheap.

Oh we'll.

We get to beat the 49ers and basically clinch home field throughout the playoffs. How cool is that.

Life is good for years to come as hawk fans the way I see it!

Go hawks

Latest posts