12th Man Love to Earl Thomas

Shock2k

Reaction score
EarlFocus4

Sherman had "the Play", Chancellor had a pick, and Earl just BARELY missed a pass defense that ended in a touchdown.

1) Earl, it's all good we know you are Elite. And even the Elite can get one on you.
2) With Earl's look in this picture, am I the only one that thinks he's going to have the game of his life in the SB?

Attachments

• EarlFocus4.png
    EarlFocus4.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 1,189

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm guessing that tipped pass to Boldin was eating him alive at that very moment.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We love you, Earl. Nine times out of 10, you pick that off or deflect it; just bad luck there, and it was a throw that Kaepernick should not have made. He got lucky against you.

Can't wait to see what happens in the Super Bowl. I'd LOVE for the Legion of Boom to get multiple picks of Peyton! Broncos fans will be all aghast at how that can't happen to them.

Tools.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Earl has to be the most under appreciated player in the league. We need to pay that man. I don't want him going anywhere. His speed and his ability to read an offense is amazing.

dino26

Reaction score
Earl doesn't mess around always super focused he is literally like a hawk flying over its prey ...I cant wait for SBXLVIII as he is gonna be a menace for the Broncos

Seanhawk

Reaction score
86Hawk":peddl5ov said:
Earl has to be the most under appreciated player in the league. We need to pay that man. I don't want him going anywhere. His speed and his ability to read an offense is amazing.

You should listen to Sherm's presser yesterday. He talks about how Earl sets the entire tone for the team during practice and no one wants to let him down by giving anything less. Trust me, the coaching staff notices this and he will be a Seahawk for life as long as that is what he wants.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
86Hawk":3fl2a2s5 said:

I would agree with this, but change the word to underrated. Even with the little bit of press he has started getting this year, unless he is to win the DPOY he is still the most underrated (I don't think this applies to the Seahawks organization, I think they fully know how important he is which is why I say underrated instead of under appreciated.) If Sherman decides to go elsewhere, he is going to find out how much of his being the best corner in the league is predicated on him playing next to Earl.

On a side note, I have been a fan of the Seahawks since 1988 and am over 40 (didn't develop an appreciation for football until late teens.) I was instantly hooked and have been diehard ever since, owning season tickets from 1997 until they played in Husky stadium in 2000. Earl Thomas was the first player who intrigued me enough to purchase a jersey (almost bought Kennedy and Jones jerseys but didn't.) I had purchased plenty of other Seahawks cloths but never a Jersey, now I have two with a Wilson to go along with Earl.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
He got a finger tip on it and did everything he could, it just wasn't in the cards on that play.

Me thinks he works on his vertical over the off season, if there's one thing we should all know about Earl...it's that he will do everything in his power to become the best player he can. Not being able to pull that ball in completely ate at him, if even for a brief moment.

He'll works on his hops going into next season, book it.

This kid is a beast!

AKSeahawker

Reaction score
I met Earl at the Honolulu airport after the probowl last season. That is how he looked sitting at the terminal, man I was nervous walking up to him. He was very gracious and humble though and said he just wanted to chill and be with his family.

horns_n_hawks

Reaction score
falcongoggles":bx6dcpsm said:
Fluke play. ET is a boss. My wife is a longhorn and loves that man.

Your wife has good taste.

ET has been an impressive player from the start, I think he'll continue to be that guy. I really think he and the LOB are going to remind Manning of the old "Defense wins championships" addage.

HawkWow

Reaction score
IF Earl is under-appreciated or under-rated, it is only by the media / unknowing. He is likely a top 3 contender for DMVP honors and widely known as the top safety in the league. Soon to be highest paid safety in the league, as well.

jblaze

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Earl to come up with a big play in the post season though. He's been solid as usual but I expect more as he's the best there is. He'll deliver.