2016 Regular Season Schedule to be announced tomorrow (4/14)

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2q94w09d said:
Only credible game I've seen so far is a road game in Houston on February 5 .. but I am real curious to see these spoilers you have.

OK. Home opener against the Dolphins (9/11), then @ Rams (9/18), Niners (9/25), @ NYG (10/2), then BYE week. Will post more if I hear more.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":1xkum53s said:
Hasselbeck":1xkum53s said:
Only credible game I've seen so far is a road game in Houston on February 5 .. but I am real curious to see these spoilers you have.

OK. Home opener against the Dolphins (9/11), then @ Rams (9/18), Niners (9/25), @ NYG (10/2), then BYE week. Will post more if I hear more.

Guessing none of those are night games. Boo. Also hate that early bye, but if thats the first 4 then thats a pretty soft start to the year at least

Also do you mean the Jets? We don't play the Giants this year.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":bc0h3wcy said:
Yoonhawk":bc0h3wcy said:
Hasselbeck":bc0h3wcy said:

Guessing none of those are night games. Boo. Also hate that early bye, but if thats the first 4 then thats a pretty soft start to the year at least

Also do you mean the Jets? We don't play the Giants this year.

Yes, probably the Jets then. Reading my chicken scratch handwriting is not easy.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Also, as I mentioned in the other thread, we'll be playing in New Orleans on Oct. 30. Three nationally televised games so far (AZ, NE, CAR).

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":2mf2z9d4 said:
Also, as I mentioned in the other thread, we'll be playing in New Orleans on Oct. 30. Three nationally televised games so far (AZ, NE, CAR).

So 1 10am game eliminated.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
From Green Bay Chat/Shoutbox.....

Home schedule: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH – vs. LIONS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9TH – vs. GIANTS (NIGHT) SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16TH – vs. COWBOYS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20TH – vs. BEARS (NIGHT) SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH – vs. COLTS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4TH – vs. TEXANS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11TH – vs. SEAHAWKS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 24TH – vs. VIKINGS

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
CgCWBDdUMAAncCU

This corroborates the games/dates I had posted earlier. I'm guessing this is the actual, full schedule.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Dont understand.......Jan first is usually a day of college games.....I figured they would push it to the Or back to friday. I dont understand...I guess.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2wxy3b96 said:
Dont understand.......Jan first is usually a day of college games.....I figured they would push it to the Or back to friday. I dont understand...I guess.

Odds are that game will be changed.....for sure!!!

RedAlice

Reaction score
Well, it looks like Hawks will be the team that will open the Coliseum week 2 @ Rams.

Rams are @ Niners week 1.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1m4p5b3z said:
January 1 is a Sunday and Sundays belong to the NFL. All the college bowl games that are normally held on Jan 1 will be held either on Dec. 31 or Jan 2.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":20lr43k7 said:
Well, it looks like Hawks will be the team that will open the Coliseum week 2 @ Rams.

Can't think of a better way to say hello to the Rams in their new city then a loss at their new home. :)

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":y5hqqjko said:
RedAlice":y5hqqjko said:

Can't think of a better way to say hello to the Rams in their new city then a loss at their new home. :)

What are we betting on that?

I'm up for a good one.

eta: I'd say I will bet you whatever Avi you want. If Rams win, you sport my Quinn avi until week 10. If Rams lose, you can assign me a Hawk player one until week 10.

Latest posts