2021 opponents

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
Seattle's 2021 list of opponents is set. The full 2021 NFL schedule with dates and times will be announced in April, 2021.
HOME GAMES: Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, New Orleans Saints
AWAY GAMES: Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Washington Football Team

https://www.seahawks.com/schedule/2021-opponents

looking back, we played a cupcake schedule. Niners decimated by injury. Not counting the redskins whom I don’t consider playoff caliber, we ended up playing only 2 playoff teams this year, the bills and rams, of which we got smacked 3 out of the 4 total games played vs these 2 teams(counting playoffs). Very, very discouraging.

we can argue here, and will argue here the ways to correct this team, all I’m going to say is no matter what pieces we bring in, no matter the changes, we are going to be up against a much stronger schedule by the looks of things. Packers, saints, colts, titans, rams of course, a healthy niners team. A lot of this-year playoff teams.

Maybe that won’t translate to next year but I personally hope it does. I want to see this team and whatever changes we have get tested during the regular season. I don’t like barely skating by the bottom half of the league to a solid record just to prove we are just paper tigers. if we make the playoffs next year let’s truly earn it, beat the best, and learn how to put a full game together from all sides of the ball

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be fans in the stands. I would like to take my wife to her first game next season

Also, I thought there were supposed to be 17 games, but i only count 16?

Latest posts