2023 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

kidhawk

Reaction score
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
SaRodorick Thompson is waived from the PS so we should now expect Cody Thompson back tomorrow, if he clears waivers.

Updated.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SaRodorick Thompson is waived from the PS so we should now expect Cody Thompson back tomorrow, if he clears waivers.

Updated.
Odd that they made the release before Thompson cleared waivers. I’m sure they know what they are doing.

Jville

Reaction score
More roster moves:

WR- Cody Thompson is waived from 53
DT- Leonard Williams is added to %#
DT- Carl Davis is released from the PS
FS- Jonathan Sutherland is signed to the PS

Updated.

The under the radar return of Safety Jonathan Sutherland is most welcomed. He was the other guy that shined in the off season along with WR BoBo. The future is bright at safety with Jerrick Reed II and Ty Okada and now Sutherland all in the program.

Excellent roster moves!

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Maybe Cody Thompson has informed the team he will not sign with another team, maybe Thompson has been informed by the team they will re-sign him and he is working with them. If he is re-signed to the PS I'd bet he's activated on Sunday.

I agree that the Sutherland addition to the PS is a good move.

I'm curious to how long the team will carry 11 OLinemen and expect there to be some further roster movement at OT

kidhawk

Reaction score
Maybe Cody Thompson has informed the team he will not sign with another team, maybe Thompson has been informed by the team they will re-sign him and he is working with them. If he is re-signed to the PS I'd bet he's activated on Sunday.

I agree that the Sutherland addition to the PS is a good move.

I'm curious to how long the team will carry 11 OLinemen and expect there to be some further roster movement at OT
Thompson only has one more elevation correct?

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thank you kidhawk, as ever your input is appreciated!!!

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
OT- Jason Peters reverts by rule to the PS.

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I found it to be curious myself, but the team seems to have an interest in Faoliu so we will see.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
WR- Tyjon Lindsay is waived/ released from the PS.

Updated.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
WR- Tyjon Lindsay is waived/ released from the PS.

Updated.
The link to the transactions is stating that Austin Faoliu was waived by the Seahawks, not signed

I checked the Seahawks.com transactions page and they are stating that Faoliu has been released - https://www.seahawks.com/team/transactions/

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks hawkfan68, your eyes are sharper than mine which were clouded by assumption. Appreciate the correction. Either that or I misread the NFL TR post.

The team had to do something with Faoliu so he was activated to the 53 upon clearing from PUP and he has now been waived as surplus to need. I wonder if we see him added to the PS if he clears waivers? Time will tell. The team has good depth now at DT with the trade for Leonard Williams.

Updated.

Last edited: