3 points in the 2nd half. What a joke

Laloosh

Reaction score
If I cared what Steven A. was going to say, I might be upset. Since I don't, I'll take the win.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Not like I'm happy with 3 points in the 2nd half, but at least we managed to get first downs and chew up clock.

It's an improvement over the stupid crap we've pulled the last 3 weeks.

mikeak

Reaction score
DavidSeven":14pmci7t said:
The game wasn't even as close as the blowout score suggests.

This is a 37-3 game but for a couple bad turnovers, killer penalties, and clock-milking in the 4th.

Enjoy yourself, man.

Isn't that the problem though? If it wasn't for a few bad plays here and there this team is 5-3 and not 3-5

So you play a weaker opponent in 49ers and same thing against Chicago and you are unable to get points out of the offense.

You can enjoy the win yet be critical and CONCERNED what that means when we play better teams. If the goal is to watch a team that is a WC contender - sure great win. If one is hoping this is a Super Bowl contender then one should remain concerned....

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I know exactly where the OP is coming from. This team has been on the downswing since we let the Broncos score 8 points in SB48.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This team needs to learn to score and EXPECT to score.

Failing to do that means losses in the future.

It should be clear to everyone watching this team that the defense will not and cannot just keep teams tied down for an entire game anymore. We don't have the depth or the stamina.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Cowboys up next, away game.. Perfect game to setup an emotional run to the playoffs

Everyone hates the cowboys and last year should serve as extra motivation.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
mikeak":1ss7rk3b said:
DavidSeven":1ss7rk3b said:
The game wasn't even as close as the blowout score suggests.

This is a 37-3 game but for a couple bad turnovers, killer penalties, and clock-milking in the 4th.

Enjoy yourself, man.

Isn't that the problem though? If it wasn't for a few bad plays here and there this team is 5-3 and not 3-5

So you play a weaker opponent in 49ers and same thing against Chicago and you are unable to get points out of the offense.

You can enjoy the win yet be critical and CONCERNED what that means when we play better teams. If the goal is to watch a team that is a WC contender - sure great win. If one is hoping this is a Super Bowl contender then one should remain concerned....

Just FYI we are 3-4 right now not 3-5

253hawk

Reaction score
Played sloppy on a short week and still dominated. I don't see the problem here. It must be excruciating to expect perfection every single week.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
stang233":1988x57v said:
They didn't make any impressions of a good team tonight . Offense still sucks. 3 points in the second half... really.
They Won.

[edited by Laloosh]

kf3339

Reaction score
The important thing is we won, and it was not that close of a game. Also, Lynch looked like his old self which was really good to see.

But our offense still needs work and I don't think anyone would disagree with this statement.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
stang233":3drmbjfl said:
They didn't make any impressions of a good team tonight . Offense still sucks. 3 points in the second half... really.

If only we could be undefeated and beat them by scoring 17...oh wait.. like the PACKERS did...we outscored the Packers and nobody is saying shit about that game

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":dfdg1cu9 said:
This team needs to learn to score and EXPECT to score.

Failing to do that means losses in the future.

It should be clear to everyone watching this team that the defense will not and cannot just keep teams tied down for an entire game anymore. We don't have the depth or the stamina.
I can be a wet blanket at time but you.. You definitely have me beat by a mile.

Latest posts