3 stand-out players that haven't been mentioned in this game

kobebryant

Reaction score
I'd add Jordan Hill, really nice underrated season so far.

Being able to add present and possible future pieces like Tukuafu, Moeaki and Dobbs during the season is pretty cool.

Now we have Purifoy, who I really liked at Florida and Quinn would have signed off on.

What's left of the 2013 draft is contributing too : Hill, Willson, Simon and Michael (to a limited extent though).

olyfan63

Reaction score
So he's the target now for Seahawk fan chicks who are looking for a Sugar-Doddy?

olyfan63

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2icwi2s4 said:
Dobbs is 2014's Clinton McDonald except the Seahawks didn't waive him...the 49ers did.

Tru Dat. Nice call. McDonald was an important part of our DL rotation last year. If we could get that kind of mileage from Dobbs, that would be huge. Superb Owl baby!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
There was a Dodd once in the Vancouver/Portland area that was so evil we hung him at Walla Walla.

I wouldn't call him Dodd.....

olyfan63

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3p7zbiat said:
There was a Dodd once in the Vancouver/Portland area that was so evil we hung him at Walla Walla.

I wouldn't call him Dodd.....

That would be Westley Allan Dodd. Don't bother researching this sicko any further you won't get nauseated.

mikeak

Reaction score
I can't believenobody mentions Willson. Two big catches or if it was three. Got first downs knowing where the market was unlike Michael....

That bobble was a really tough catch and he had a great attempt. No stone hands in the type of catches laid in there :)

Latest posts