49ers Remain "Above Reproach"

JZ#1

Reaction score
wow you guys are really paranoid lol. jesus christ.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":251a9fvh said:
wow you guys are really paranoid lol. jesus christ.

About what?

Because we called you on your pathetic attempt? Don't do that man... we will accept you for who you are, but the act is over.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3faug5hy said:
Exibit B. He is in a press conference and suddenly shouts out did anyone see Keapernick's Beats commercial? It was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 6 the media would ask if that commercial depicted is it really like that in Seattle and he answered, yeah, kind of sometimes.

He's a moron trying to stir up his fan base with sophomoric behavior. He is incapable of handling things like an adult because he is not one. His childish antic's go beyond the sidelines and are even reaching into your FO and some say your locker room.

There is no question about Harbafreak's douchery. As far as NFL coaches go, he is in a class of his own. He gets results on the field and because of that he skates on a lot of really stupid shit.

I forgot about that Beats deal. As if there are Seahawks fans abusing Kaeperstank as he walks off the bus. He has only been the QB for 3 games in Seattle. During pregame I was on the Niners sideline for 2 of them. The only guys remotely giving CK crap were the guys at the tunnel and they give EVERYBODY crap.

Just think back to the days when Hardouche was playing. He was a total jackwagon cry baby then. The same look on his face can be found there. The "what's your deal" game. The Schwartz handshake.

I actually browsed the NFCC last night and got some screen captures. The look of explosion on his face when Kearse caught that 4th down TD, it was seriously the nastiest look I have ever seen. Then the sideline view from behind on "the Tip". It was all priceless. Nothing was more priceless though than Harbafreak's own RahRah girl Pam Oliver post game. Holding back the tears of her team's failure as she held the Mic in his face for his Hemingway quote.

Guess what Harbs.. on that day, you were destroyed and defeated.

There is a meltdown coming and there is a big chance that it happens after a Seahawks game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":3f49pgac said:
2r74l6s

Really guys? Can we move on now?

Dude.... how many times do we have to tell you. Where you are born has NOTHING to do with it. You just added to it by claiming it does.

I was born in California. I spent a good portion of my life there. Does that make me a Niner fan? Out of the group of Niner fans I know, 3 very closely, only two of them were not born in the NW. So please... enough of that.

Oh.. and let's see the year of that birthday, otherwise that could easily be from your child. Just sayin'.

Laloosh

Reaction score
JZ#1":1d86loy1 said:
2r74l6s

Photoshop can be used to do more than redact images. I believe there are some text features hidden in there as well.

Post yourself holding this document in your Seahawks gear.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Laloosh":3tdgrapf said:
JZ#1":3tdgrapf said:
2r74l6s

Photoshop can be used to do more than redact images. I believe there are some text features hidden in there as well.

Laloosh... he won't even post the day it was issued. He went out of his way to hide that.

It isn't about geography, no one would have questioned his Ninerness if he didn't post like a Niner. Yet he keeps going back to the location.

Even Seahawks gear wouldn't cut it, I have a Niner fan neighbor that has a Seahawk fan family. Even his wife is a Seahawks fan. That would be easy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
We don't need anything. He was exposed by the Hernadar far earlier. More reliable than a test for Blade Runner Replicants.

JZ#1

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":f05urf2q said:
Laloosh":f05urf2q said:
JZ#1":f05urf2q said:
2r74l6s

Laloosh... he won't even post the day it was issued. He went out of his way to hide that.

It isn't about geography, no one would have questioned his Ninerness if he didn't post like a Niner. Yet he keeps going back to the location.

Even Seahawks gear wouldn't cut it, I have a Niner fan neighbor that has a Seahawk fan family. Even his wife is a Seahawks fan. That would be easy.

Screw this guys. im done. i am not a troll. you guys are basically reverse trolling me. how much effort do i have to go through. you guys are paranoid. have fun sucking each other off instead of being impartial fans of football. If everything is thinking alike, no one is thinking at all. I am happy we won the superbowl, but that has clearly gone to a lot of your heads. guess what guys. Being a fan of a superbowl winning team is not a personal accomplishment, and I truly think a lot of you guys, especially Roland has had that go their heads.

Oh screw face above me. I hid the date of issue because I lost my original and had to get another one recently when I changed jobs and I didn't want to get questions on why it was issued in december of 2011. I don't want my identity revealed because I think there are a lot of crazy folks on here.

I don't need this. peace out. i wont be logging in anymore.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Another one bites the dust.

See you back soon, under your Niner personality.

Thanks for playing. That post is going to get racked soon. Too bad.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JZ#1":z43rd84r said:
loafoftatupu":z43rd84r said:
Laloosh":z43rd84r said:
JZ#1":z43rd84r said:
2r74l6s

Screw this guys. im done. i am not a troll. you guys are basically reverse trolling me. how much effort do i have to go through. you guys are paranoid. have fun sucking each other off instead of being impartial fans of football. If everything is thinking alike, no one is thinking at all. I am happy we won the superbowl, but that has clearly gone to a lot of your heads. guess what guys. Being a fan of a superbowl winning team is not a personal accomplishment, and I truly think a lot of you guys, especially Roland has had that go their heads.

Oh screw face above me. I hid the date of issue because I lost my original and had to get another one recently when I changed jobs and I didn't want to get questions on why it was issued in december of 2011. I don't want my identity revealed because I think there are a lot of crazy folks on here.

I don't need this. peace out. i wont be logging in anymore.

Bye. If you would just admit you are a Niners fan you could discuss the upcoming season. It's a really low thing to come to an opposing message board and pretend to be one of their fans.

Btw, we all don't think alike. We argue and have differing opinions. It really is easy to spot someone that is pulling the crap you pulled though.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Haha you guys are ruthless. One thing though...you guys have not been wrong when it comes to your troll-dar

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It's obvious what Hurlbaugh was talking about, what makes me mad is the prevarication. Be honest, if you are I can talk with you. If not? You have to ask?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":32dge4q1 said:
They are good.... 24 good. It's scary.

I feel the disturbances in the force, but like clockwork soon after, the Hernadar is triggered. Once we made it that far there is no question.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":cyqdncka said:
It's obvious what Hurlbaugh was talking about, what makes me mad is the prevarication. Be honest, if you are I can talk with you. If not? You have to ask?
Now you guys have done it! :sarcasm_off:
Maybe he'll be better on his next attempt?
I'm remember him saying he had a Washington state drivers license but works on Wall Street?

The worst thing a troll can do is to keep giving "information", after awhile it's hard to keep the lies straight.

The dots stopped connecting.....

He fell right into the troll trap.

Though he was a slightly better troll than Donkospurts, so I'll give him a little credit, but a notch below AlaskaSaintsfan in the story and drama department. 8)